Where is the most random spot you had sex or hooked up at?

Flushing Meadows Park....under a tree and in the baseball field dugout.

Park bench in Lefrak.

Countless rooftops.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Lock this thread. All of you guys are BSing.

"YEAH I GOT SOME IN THE MIDDLE OF A BASKETBALL COURT"

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.
I have no reason to tell a lie to "niketalk"
grin.gif

In my car by the baseball field in Culver City park, in the parking structure by this club, at a park in Lakeview Terrace, poolside at a Holiday Inn in SanPedro. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

while a fullcourt game was running
smh.gif

Word, some of you guys are really stretching the truth here.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.
grin.gif
Right. I suppose the janitor just gave you the keys to the school so you and your girl could do whatever you wanted during the night when no oneis there.

In a rental car.
Outside at the park.
Shower @ my house, forgetting the rubber in the shower ftl, (mom found it)
smh.gif
laugh.gif

not really random, but road head
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(5% tint all the way around ftw)
laugh.gif

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.
grin.gif
Right. I suppose the janitor just gave you the keys to the school so you and your girl could do whatever you wanted during the night when no one is there.

If you read my original post it was during summerschool. The gym was already unlocked. I always used to go to the gym and work out in the summer mornings of mysenior year, and for the most part it was ALWAYS empty. The hoodrat I was with at the time was in summerschool and always used to check for me at the gym andwe used to talk and just be in there alone for a while. Well the one day she said we should have have sex at center court. I was like you buggin but when Irealized she was serious, I was like i'm with whatever. So the next day at around 8am, we did it. Why is that so unbelievable and why would I lie about it?

In a random *@# doorway by queensboro plaza....across the street from the bus stop shorty head is bopping....i tried to cover her head with my long sleevedpolo...
roll.gif

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.
grin.gif
Right. I suppose the janitor just gave you the keys to the school so you and your girl could do whatever you wanted during the night when no one is there.

If you read my original post it was during summerschool. The gym was already unlocked. I always used to go to the gym and work out in the summer mornings of my senior year, and for the most part it was ALWAYS empty. The hoodrat I was with at the time was in summerschool and always used to check for me at the gym and we used to talk and just be in there alone for a while. Well the one day she said we should have have sex at center court. I was like you buggin but when I realized she was serious, I was like i'm with whatever. So the next day at around 8am, we did it. Why is that so unbelievable and why would I lie about it?
eyes.gif
Like giving me that paragraph is really gonna make me abeliever.

Anyways, let's keep it movin...

On the top of a building in downtown Atlanta at night. We had a view of the skyline and everything.
pimp.gif

Riiiigggghhhhtttt.
grin.gif

If you read my original post it was during summerschool. The gym was already unlocked. I always used to go to the gym and work out in the summer mornings of my senior year, and for the most part it was ALWAYS empty. The hoodrat I was with at the time was in summerschool and always used to check for me at the gym and we used to talk and just be in there alone for a while. Well the one day she said we should have have sex at center court. I was like you buggin but when I realized she was serious, I was like i'm with whatever. So the next day at around 8am, we did it. Why is that so unbelievable and why would I lie about it?
eyes.gif
Like giving me that paragraph is really gonna make me a believer.

Anyways, let's keep it movin...

It's cool.

If you knew me or met me though, you would believe me.

I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom