Where is Tracy T???

thousandaire

Banned
This _ might have the worst work ethic of any rapper in the game. He got 1 mixtape.....that's it, and that %%*+ dropped damn near a year ago. He don'tbe on no songs with none of these new songs with Atlanta rappers, its like this guy disappeared off the face of the Earth...

Any Atlanta (or anywhere) people know what this _ is doin?

laugh.gif
bruh dont nobody on here kno tracy t he got some new stuff out i dont know whats the last thing u heard from him tho.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
bruh dont nobody on here kno tracy t he got some new stuff out i dont know whats the last thing u heard from him tho.
i mess with tracy t tough. Hook it up wit that new stuff? Last thing i heard from him was that god damn song produced by zay.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last @!%# I heard from him was Swagger Right Chapter w/ Scream...I guess the newest song I heard is that sitting on top of the game.

And its a few _s on here that $$+! wit Tracy, I know 36 ounces, Easy, I knew touch money did, and Cardo f's wit him too I believe

the last stuff i heard was him on a fatboi beat and this track called gotdam by zaytoven

Originally Posted by dreClark

That **#+% somewhere brushing puttin a kit in his hair.

Last I heard from Buddy was swagger right chapter

roll.gif

He also got a track out wit Kollosus called "Str8 Cash". _ really should be working more with Gucci, LA, J.McFly etc..

and Lemonade41, Sammy Sam somewhere in Zone 3 lookin for some boy if he aint locked up

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Who Sammy Sam? That Do the Stepdaddy _?
laugh.gif
Yeah him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"You just mad 'cause you ain't my daddy"
notice I said boy and not girl
laugh.gif
that _ mouth is more crooked than freeway and popeye to the 8th power
Bobby Brown jaw *** _
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But really though, how you gon' debut looking like a fiend? I bet you he was scratching and +#!! on the set of his video. Sweating and +#!!

Sammy Sam always looked like a fiend to me
He was on that white girl for a minute. Tha stepdaddy song sucked but Sam was straight when I was growing up. Check out his album last manstanding. He was repping Zone 3 hard.

you knoow, you knoow and i knoow and i knoow, you whats uuuuuuup {you whats up you whats up}
fa shoo, fa shoo, you knooow, you knooow, you whats uuuuuuup {you whats up you whats up}
so whats uuuup?, whats up, whats up? {you whats up you whats up}
yeeeaaaa

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom