Where my LV heads at?

before i get flamed for posting in this section, we all know no one will check if i post in "other" but I was at a thrift with one of my boys yesterday and came across this. usually its easy spottin counterfeits but this one had both us confused. the leather seemed on point but other stuff looks iffy. if its fugazi the leather had us fooled. any heads can identify whether this is legit or not? 
20qqsk.jpg
or delete this thread 
laugh.gif

I would just save yourself the trouble go to a LV boutique and purchase it, heard they give you champagne if you spend enough ...

Id say fake, because the leather on the bottom and the top have aged to two dif colors. I'd assume the top would be slightly darker, from hand grease and such, but IDK.

Post a better pic in the High-End Designer thread. There's plenty of folks there that can help i.e. RFX, KingTre, PO, TDot

FAKE, the monogram has to match up at each end of leather. If one side ends with an LV the other side has to end with LV etc.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

FAKE, the monogram has to match up at each end of leather. If one side ends with an LV the other side has to end with LV etc.

Huh?

If the monogram is cut off, its a fake. No questions asked.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

Huh?

If the monogram is cut off, its a fake. No questions asked.

this right here. if the LV is cut then its fake. Louis Vuitton make it a point to NEVER cut their initials

nerd.gif
 that thread. i recall looking at it but didnt check up on it. damb, i legit pm'd dude too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

you need a better camera.

iphone cam flow 
tired.gif
 but i seen replicas before and the leather usually looks like this
M51136laohua.jpg
so thats why i dunno what to think with the one i found.

Back
Top Bottom