Where to buy LV...besides LV

What's up NT..
I want to know where is the best place to buy Louis Vuitton. I'm mainly looking for a Damier Belt and Wallet.
I tried Ebay but I'm positive most of that is fake.
Not trying to pay full price, but also dont want fakes. Any help?

What's up NT..
I want to know where is the best place to buy Louis Vuitton. I'm mainly looking for a Damier Belt and Wallet.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

What's up NT..

LV is not for you b

What's up NT..

LV is not for you b

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

What's up NT..

LV is not for you b

Good feedback, LV is not for you then.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

What's up NT..

LV is not for you b

Good feedback, LV is not for you then.

gotta know your lv if checking on ebay, and sometimes craigslist too. im selling my vintage lv wallet for 200 on cl but i guess thats still too high for some people :/

gotta know your lv if checking on ebay, and sometimes craigslist too. im selling my vintage lv wallet for 200 on cl but i guess thats still too high for some people :/

Nordstrom when they have a sell is good time also but very rarely you can call nordstrom racks and they get the worn and refurbished wallets and they go for dirt cheap just because they have a small blemish on them. I have picked up a LV and a gucci wallet there. But you have to pretty much get lucky because employees usually picke them up begore they hit the floor.

Nordstrom when they have a sell is good time also but very rarely you can call nordstrom racks and they get the worn and refurbished wallets and they go for dirt cheap just because they have a small blemish on them. I have picked up a LV and a gucci wallet there. But you have to pretty much get lucky because employees usually picke them up begore they hit the floor.

Back
Top Bottom