Where To Cop Jordan I Black/Varsity Red Strap?

anyone know where i can find a size 12?
nerd.gif

Went to newpark this morning and over heard a worker at Shiekh telling some kid in a hundreds hoody
nerd.gif
there getting them on black friday, opening @ 6am.

I asked him to confirm this then he said yeah and there also getting 3 air jordan 20's. I questioned him and asked if he meant 23's, but he said no20's.
laugh.gif

so you can take that information for whatever it's worth. I think it's true, he's prolly just misunderstood.

goodluck to everyone!

oh yeah, NTSF will NOT get these. they didn't even get the jumpman pro's.
smh.gif

I swung by Shiehks @ Valley Fair in SJ yesterday afternoon and they just got their shipment! I snagged a 13 and a 7.5 for my cousin!!!! Sonny, thanks for theservice!
peace

Went by shiekh's valley fair, copped a sz 11.5 for myself....

I talk to the guy he said they had a good amount of sizes, seemed like a pretty nice dude. no problems with employee's over there.

any word on Oakridge Mall getting these? I called twice and got a "call back later" and a "i dont know.

^when i checked which store still had these shiekh on market had like 8 pairs only. i don't know if they sold out or just keeping it for their friends. andas far as i know shiekh in hilltop have 18 pairs, i don't know if they sold it yesterday or kept it for black friday, just check them out. try your localshiekh they might have it. just trying to help out the people who didnt get these yet

Originally Posted by d0njaye

any word on Oakridge Mall getting these? I called twice and got a "call back later" and a "i dont know.

I doubt they well get them ...

Yo shiekh in hilltop mall has a size 13 if anyone is intrested! Man I swear they played me though I called on tuesday n asked them when they were gona sellthem and they told me on saturday. I also told my bro to go n check in person n they said the same thing of releasing them on sat. N I call back today just tomake sure again n dude tells me that they sold them on wednsday woooohhh aint that a beeep ! There went my size 12! I guess this 1's weren't ment forme ! LOL

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

ill sell my 10.5 for 250

SMFH let me know how that goes
indifferent.gif

If anyone knows where I can get these in an 11 in the 510 please let me know

I got a size 10 on black friday. Anyone interested in trading for a 9 or 9.5 or just buying them for a decent price, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom