where would they be now? vol. tupac n biggie

i was listening to tupac yesterday and i was thinking..

what would the rap game be like now if they was still alive? would they still be hot? or would they just fall back like snoop and dre?

tupac was dissing everybody including, jay-z, nas, dre, etc. 

i think tupac would eventually go into politics and biggie would just do other things...but i dont think jay-z would be on top if pac was still here. 

i was listening to tupac yesterday and i was thinking..

what would the rap game be like now if they was still alive? would they still be hot? or would they just fall back like snoop and dre?

tupac was dissing everybody including, jay-z, nas, dre, etc. 

i think tupac would eventually go into politics and biggie would just do other things...but i dont think jay-z would be on top if pac was still here. 

i think there would be a lot of speculation as to what would happen if they were still alive

i think there would be a lot of speculation as to what would happen if they were still alive

they would be a diddy, or getting treated like lil kim trying to rap again. young cats wont respect it. they will probably be getting dissed. I really dont know. i see more negative then positive tho

they would be a diddy, or getting treated like lil kim trying to rap again. young cats wont respect it. they will probably be getting dissed. I really dont know. i see more negative then positive tho

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.

they would have eventually squashed the beef, and decided to take over a third world country where only hip-hop artists live...like Genosha was for mutants. Biggie would have been professor x, Tupac would have been Magneto and Kanye would be storm. Lil B would have been Jubilee, DMX would be wolverine, chris brown would be gambit and rihanna would be rogue cuz as soon as chris touched her she would have absorbed his career.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

e1826ec62d968c5e6af7fe942cea011c3057ab0a_r.gif

e1826ec62d968c5e6af7fe942cea011c3057ab0a_r.gif

I think Biggie would be tryin' harder to put more music out there, but I feel Tupac would be doing more Diddy/Snoop work. Banding together the community and reaching out to the youth on some level.

Catching up on all the documentaries out there about Tupac, I think his maturity (if he lived to this point) would have him on that level of trying some revolutionary type stuff.

Currently listening to Biggie at work
pimp.gif

No telling what those two would be doing, but I'm sure it would be great things. RIP

Currently listening to Biggie at work
pimp.gif

No telling what those two would be doing, but I'm sure it would be great things. RIP

I think Biggie would be tryin' harder to put more music out there, but I feel Tupac would be doing more Diddy/Snoop work. Banding together the community and reaching out to the youth on some level.

Catching up on all the documentaries out there about Tupac, I think his maturity (if he lived to this point) would have him on that level of trying some revolutionary type stuff.

Pac would be in politics and biggie would be jay-z status. RIP to both though. 2pac or Biggie>>>>any current rapper.

Pac would be in politics and biggie would be jay-z status. RIP to both though. 2pac or Biggie>>>>any current rapper.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom