Which 1 of yall was that @ Aviator gym in Brooklyn?? Vol. Nt'ers are EVERYWHERE

I told my girl to give me her top 3 celebrities she would cheat on me with.
She wrote Henzo three times.

nah for real, it was me

you were wearing red cavs shorts and your team is the baby blue color

nah for real, it was me

you were wearing red cavs shorts and your team is the baby blue color

laugh.gif

PFLL

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I will never understand this...
It's because you haven't accepted Henzo into your life.
fgshdfjfsjfgjfhkgfhdjg
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.

laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.

AYO! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Diego wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:
HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:
Verdykt wrote:
Henzo responeded to my tweet about Jimmer Fredette a few days ago. I havent been able to sleep since. Im so excited, im so excited....im so....scared....

#$@????�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ohhhhh ok, I see. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I will never understand this...
It's because you haven't accepted Henzo into your life.
fgshdfjfsjfgjfhkgfhdjg
Je Ne Sais Quoi wrote:
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
my dream niketalk day would be playing pickup games with henzo in the morning then hanging out with dirtylicious in the afternoon sitting in the mod chair and banning people when he goes in the other room.

laugh.gif

I'm picturing Dirty coming from behind your chair and placing his hand ever so gently on top of yours moving the mouse, sweetly whispering into your ear, "I love how you browse Niketalk..." while taking his other hand and putting it in your shirt.

AYO! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Diego wrote:

laugh.gif
roll.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:
HypeBeast McStreetwear wrote:
Verdykt wrote:
Henzo responeded to my tweet about Jimmer Fredette a few days ago. I havent been able to sleep since. Im so excited, im so excited....im so....scared....

#$@????�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ohhhhh ok, I see. 
laugh.gif

I would eat mashed potatoes out of Rosie O Donells booty hole if it meant I could cross paths with a janitor that had once 9 years ago clean out Henzos high school gym locker

I would eat mashed potatoes out of Rosie O Donells booty hole if it meant I could cross paths with a janitor that had once 9 years ago clean out Henzos high school gym locker

My mom is willin to fly you out for thanksgiving just 2 bless our food @henz0 please do it. She will thank u ever so much

My mom is willin to fly you out for thanksgiving just 2 bless our food @henz0 please do it. She will thank u ever so much

lmao everytime this fool henz0 makes a post it goes 10 pgs deep. guarenteed. been doin this since 2002. bastard!

lmao everytime this fool henz0 makes a post it goes 10 pgs deep. guarenteed. been doin this since 2002. bastard!

One time, Henz bumped a thread I created that had no replies in it. Over 30 _'s replied afterwards. I felt so blessed. 

One time, Henz bumped a thread I created that had no replies in it. Over 30 _'s replied afterwards. I felt so blessed. 

I co sign on your Nike NBA raptors jacket

but i never understood why you have so many groupies it is beyond me .

i remember the 2XL and the baggy jeans henzo selling me a cookie monster hat.
laugh.gif

I co sign on your Nike NBA raptors jacket

but i never understood why you have so many groupies it is beyond me .

i remember the 2XL and the baggy jeans henzo selling me a cookie monster hat.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

roll.gif

/thread

Back
Top Bottom