Which Air Jordan XI will retro in 2012?

With the release of only one AJ XI a year, one can think about what will come the year after.

2009: Space Jam AJ XI

2010: Cool Grey AJ XI

2011: Concord AJ XI

Now there is a chance that any 3 XIs can come out next year. Could it be the Bred XIs, Columbia XIs, or even a brand new XI colorway?
Which one do you think is going to come out next year?

With the release of only one AJ XI a year, one can think about what will come the year after.

2009: Space Jam AJ XI

2010: Cool Grey AJ XI

2011: Concord AJ XI

Now there is a chance that any 3 XIs can come out next year. Could it be the Bred XIs, Columbia XIs, or even a brand new XI colorway?
Which one do you think is going to come out next year?

I think it will be most likely the White/Columbia-Blacks, as they only got retroed once in January 2001.
I actually would like to have the Black/Reds with the same vibrant true red from 1996 instead of the darker
varsity red from 2001 and the trashy CDPs.

I think it will be most likely the White/Columbia-Blacks, as they only got retroed once in January 2001.
I actually would like to have the Black/Reds with the same vibrant true red from 1996 instead of the darker
varsity red from 2001 and the trashy CDPs.

Most likely the Columbias, but I would like JB to come out with a new colorway. I always thought a pair of 11s with black mesh, white patent leather and a smoke/black translucent sole would look amazing.  

Most likely the Columbias, but I would like JB to come out with a new colorway. I always thought a pair of 11s with black mesh, white patent leather and a smoke/black translucent sole would look amazing.  

Fingers crossed that it's the Breds. They've eluded me too many times and I definitely don't want to pay $240+ for the CDP garbage.

Fingers crossed that it's the Breds. They've eluded me too many times and I definitely don't want to pay $240+ for the CDP garbage.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

sick.gif
Reminds me of a Varient colorway in the early 2000s when fake XIs were an epidemic like bedbugs. 
sick.gif

sick.gif
Reminds me of a Varient colorway in the early 2000s when fake XIs were an epidemic like bedbugs. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sick.gif
sick.gif
Whatever, a pair of Bron 7s had the same type color blocking I suggested and they were beautiful. I would post a pic but Yuku is acting up on me 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sick.gif
sick.gif
Whatever, a pair of Bron 7s had the same type color blocking I suggested and they were beautiful. I would post a pic but Yuku is acting up on me 

^^^^^^^^^
Maybe if its constructed by Nike with the right shades of grey, it would come out pretty good. We shall see

^^^^^^^^^
Maybe if its constructed by Nike with the right shades of grey, it would come out pretty good. We shall see

Im guessing the Columbias for sure. But Breds wouldnt totally be out of the question.

Im guessing the Columbias for sure. But Breds wouldnt totally be out of the question.

I hopeeee it's the Columbia's.
I mean don't forget they just released the Bred 11's holiday season 2008
it would be a shame if they did it again so quick.

Back
Top Bottom