Which aunt ViV was better?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

OG Viv: Where's my son Will?
Will: He's down in Compton.
OG Viv: COMPTON!!!!

laugh.gif
MacArthur PARKKK!!!!
roll.gif

OG Aunt Viv had an off-screen dispute with the producers (Will Smith and Quincy Jones). Not sure if it was about character or contract, but there was some kindof beef.

the first one was better but the 2nd one still held it down in someway, still not like when they changed the mom in family matters.....THAT was a bad move!

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I liked the 2nd Aunt Viv better.
How?!
The first Aunt Viv was boring to me. I always hear how people liked the fact that the 1st Aunt Viv was more vocal and whatnot but I never cared for that. I felt that 2nd Aunt Viv was a better fit, whether she had a limited amount of lines or not, I enjoyed the show more. And people actually found the first Aunt Viv attractive?!

Seriously?
indifferent.gif
The first Aunt Viv, and it shouldn't be a question.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

why were there two aunt vivs? just a question

There were two "Aunt Viv's", because the first one wasn't allowed to get pregnant in her contract. She was pregnant in real life as well.After her pregnancy, the show just replaced her.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

why were there two aunt vivs? just a question
oddly enough i bought a book about will smith as a kid and in it it said roughly "disputes" or something like that. She basicallywasn't feeling the contract and decided to dip.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

og aunt viv was way better than the retro, the colour was way off
grin.gif
laugh.gif

sounds too much like the jordan brand forum.

***One of the funniest moments was when Jazz came in and mentioned it. Something about looking different after the pregnancy.

Back
Top Bottom