which cd is gettin the most play in your space ship right now?

prob not lol but we knew what he meant..I personally have a indash cd/dvd  deck  so I just dl everything to my jump drive
Yeah I know. I am really amazed at the amount of pics of CD's actually posted though. I think the last physical album I purchased was The Black Album. Literally have a CD player in my whip I bought 4 years ago and have never put a CD in it.
laugh.gif

Props to those with the physical copy collections though.
Yeah I dont play my CDs like that, I use my ipod. I just like to have them.

Last edited:
Yeah I know. I am really amazed at the amount of pics of CD's actually posted though. I think the last physical album I purchased was The Black Album. Literally have a CD player in my whip I bought 4 years ago and have never put a CD in it.
laugh.gif

Props to those with the physical copy collections though.
Physical CD's cost the same as itunes downloads for the most part, so I'd rather have the physical copy and still have the option to import it into my itunes.

Kissland hasn't left my CD player since it's release date.

Been entirely Dom and Nip through the USB this past week though. 

Last edited:
MNIMN is on repeat right now but that Janelle Monae was getting plenty burn in the whip.

Crenshaw
Get Home Safely
My Name Is My Name
GKMC
Bales
New Jet City
K.R.I.T
Live From the Underground
Return of 4eva

All shuffled together. I usually throw some J i g g a and Outkast in there too.

the miseducation of lauryn hill . GOAT

I use to love that joint, until I realize the whole CD was about here and Clef relationship
Only mixed CDs that's slowed down, get played in my joint.. That's how realized I like J.Cole and Drake and a lot of other dudes, who I normally wouldn't listen to

Drake- NWTS
Yeezus-Yeezus
The Chef- OB4CL
Curren$y- Priest Andretti

....I haven't listened to the new Pusha T yet :frown:

Last edited:
6 disc as well

Meek Mill-DC3
D'Angelo-Brown Sugar
Ugk-Ridin Dirty
100's-Ice Cold Perm
Snoop-Murder Was The Case