Which celebrity would you fight? Would you win?

Which celebrity (athlete, rapper, politician, public figure) would you want to engage in fisticuffs with? Who do you think you can fight and win?
Who do you think can beat your ***?

"Who want what, ***** lets engage in a fight" - AZ 'Quiet Money' ft. Half-A-Mil (R.I.P)

Drake cause he's the type that would talk ish then go get the cops if you confront him lol

Pretty sure I'd wash him

ZealousBonyGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

I'd like to fight Chris Brown. This guy is a clown and things he's a gangbanger. I'd like to smack him around a bit.

Dunno if I'd win, but I'm ready to rumble.

A prime D. Wade

No silverbacks needed in my corner

Last edited:
I was randomly thinking about whitlock today and how he was the only person i've heard defend greg hardy for what he did to his ex-gf. He's a major clown, always saying dumb ish.

Back to the topic, i'd def want to curb stomp beiber. He always seemed like a punk.

bill o reily - im stopping him out

donald trump - id just back slap him in to submission

emmy rossum - id let her win all night

whitlock played Oline at ball state, on scholarship I think.. yea, yall better not jump quick for that beating

I'm taking some actor or some rapper I know I could beat the crap out of.. maybe like tom cruise.. you know he's only like 5'6 maybe like 140 at the most

I was bigger than dude from high school.. would be funny to beat the crap out of an action star

Kevin hart. Whenever I hear him talk I want to punch him.

Bruno Mars - whenever I hear him sing I want to punch him

Sheldon from tbbt-annoying voice and a very punchable face

Drake-punchable face

Colin cowerd-see Kevin hart

Joe buck - see Kevin hart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom