Which Jeezy Joint Is A Better Album Between These 2.. NEED Opionions

51MqZh5JgXL.jpg

Young%20Jeezy%20CD%20Album%20Cover%20-%20The%20Recession.jpg

Me n my boy havin a lil disagreement between these two. The reason why i chose The recession over the inspiration is because i couldnt even remember too manyhot tracks on the inspiration and the recession is just a hot album but i went back to go listen to The inspiration track for track and I think it might behotter than the recession but idk, what's yall opinions of it??

The Recession is better IMO. That album is going to go down in my top 5 this year simply because it was a gutter album, but it was like a sociallyconscious album...in a Jeezy sort of way. That album did really talk about how hard it is out here nowadays and how important is it to stay focused.

Might not just be the best just know I plan to be
I refuse to let suckers win but that's just the man in me
Look it could be the G in me these n*ggas ain't seein' me
Unless they seein me in traffic in sumthin' topless and drastic
I say I grind like there's 10 of me I swear to god there's just one of me
Look I know I ain't there yet just know that I'm gonna be
I couldn't wait to see the day I could change where my momma stay
I put the B.S. behind me, there's too much money in front of me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Easily, that has to be one of my favorite verses of the year and defines my mindstate right about now...granted I don't live in the hood, but everyone hasdreams of making it out of this recession.

Hypnotize (Intro)
Still On It
U Know What It Is
J.E.E.Z.Y.
I Luv It
Go Getta
3 A.M.
The Realist
Streets On Lock
Bury Me A G
Dreamin
What You Talkin Bout
Mr 17.5
I Got Money
The Inspiration

So that's 15 out of 16 songs that are good.
..Yeah, The Inspiration is better.

I think The Recession is better...But a lot of people slept on The Inspiration...That album aint bad at all...

I'm listening to Get Allot right now....
pimp.gif

The Recession. The only songs i still listen to off of The Inspiration are Mr. 17.5 and What You Talkin' Bout. I might have to go back and listen to itagain, because i haven't listened to it in a year.

but yeah Word Play > The Inspiration.

Ummmmmmmm I just played those back to back last time I was at the gym... Ima go with Recession

Inspiration.

I wasnt really feeling the recessions repetive ness(?) lol

Recession was coo for a couple days but then it just got boring to me.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Inspiration.

I wasnt really feeling the recessions repetive ness(?) lol

Recession was coo for a couple days but then it just got boring to me.

i feel that Jeezy literally kept saying "we are in a recession" instead of just making records

It depends on what you like to me Inspiration got that East Coast feel for some reason and Recession took him back to them TOD TM 101 days with the dark subrapin beats but I feel Recession more right now

I could honestly care less about either teo, they both suck compared to TM101 but if I had to pick I would say Recession.

Back
Top Bottom