Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by jacksodk

Mazz305 hit it on the head! Minus the Doernbecher 6's, the rest are super ugly! Take away the limited factor/charity factor and they will all be selling for $19.99.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you.  The 6's are the only Jordan Doernbecher that I actually like.

Agreed.

Mazz305 hit it on the head! Minus the Doernbecher 6's, the rest are super ugly! Take away the limited factor/charity factor and they will all be selling for $19.99.

Sadly, I would have to agree with you.  The 6's are the only Jordan Doernbecher that I actually like.

The VIs are the ones I hate the least but I don't really care for those either though.

The VIs are the ones I hate the least but I don't really care for those either though.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Agreed.
They're my second favorite. My favorite are the DB III's; I think the rest are garbage. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Agreed.
They're my second favorite. My favorite are the DB III's; I think the rest are garbage. 

Detroit 6's - just horrible

bordeaux 7's - i seriously don't know why i keep seeing people wearing these, i thought i was the only one who didn't like them.

peapod 8's - never actually seen them in person but they look bad from the pictures

Detroit 6's - just horrible

bordeaux 7's - i seriously don't know why i keep seeing people wearing these, i thought i was the only one who didn't like them.

peapod 8's - never actually seen them in person but they look bad from the pictures

Pistons 6s
Peapod 8s
those low top brown/pink women 8s
Lakers 19s
Wheat 13s

Bordeaux 7s are
pimp.gif

Olive 9s are
pimp.gif
(will be copping a pair this year)

Pistons 6s
Peapod 8s