Which Jordan XI will come out for 2010?

http://nicekicks.com/2010...king-forward-to-2010/11/

From the clue nicekicks.com gave out at the end, it looks like there is a chance of the cool greys coming back for the holidays.

I don't know if JB will continue the trend of atleast one pair of 11s coming out (whether it be via package or single) for the later months of the year,but I hope the CG's do come this year, or the columbia's...don't really matter.

i heard maybe CG or Concord, but aren't the snakeskin lows supposed to come out sometime next year?

we will just have to wait..

my footaction manager told me concords will drop nnext xmas eve... he said the same about the white/red 12s and space jams and was right so idk

cmon man! this is the second day of the year and you already thinking of december?! HYPE KILLS and besides the catalogue photos are not even out yet

Websites like this should really stop starting rumors, unless they got actual sample pictures.

Unnecessary hype.

I think this year will be the year of the VI retros, I heard there will be some snakeskin XI's a while back.

weren't the white anniversary XI's gonna come out other then dat i really dont know. i dnt wanna jump to conclusion nd join the hype

crystal_ball.jpg

very true on the hype thing about 11's. if they come out great! if not then what can you do? just hope and we dont need threads about an XI every week

so much hype people putting out but no proof to back it up anyways 3,4,11 are suppose to drop as people stating this are my favorite shoe so dont get me hypeup lol..

Im thinking the concords are going to drop during christmas this year. There have been those pictures floating around... But we can only wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom