Which Jordan's do you wish you never bought, and wish you never sold?

Regret buying Wolf Grey 5s

Regret selling - Cool Grey XI's , Bordeaux 7s (too big) :smh:

Regret buying = AJ2009 dumb impulse buy

Regret letting go = Olive 9 retro were my first J's back in 7th grade and got the retros off clearance for $60. got rid of them to buy the Cobalt I.E.'s for retail. still hurts to say it.

regret buying : all of the 2011 warrior pack, just got hyped into it and paid ALOT for them all

regret selling: banned 1s after they first came out for 200$....

Wolf Grey Vs. Simply because I ordered the wrong size on accident and proceeded to wear them anyway. Now I have an 8/10 condition shoe that I cant stand to wear anymore.

thank god none for me always bout what i liked and knew i wanted and have sold kicks but never jordans unless i purchased for the purpose of selling.

shoes are investments with sentimental attachments for me, i dont regret buying or selling any of them because when they get sold they usually pay bills and id rather have bills paid than shoes, happens when u grow up.

No regrets.  I buy what I like and usually when I'm on the fence I just pass since it means I don't like the shoe enough to stress not owning it.

Only shoe I mildly regret selling is my double of my Playoff XIII's.  I had an emergency at the time and wasn't in the situation that I'm in now so I needed the cash quick.  Barely got back what I paid for them.  I don't regret the fact that I don't have a double now because that shoe was well made and I rarely double up anymore.  Most of the times that I do, I try and trade for a similar shoe as I'm currently trying to do with my double of 2001 Black/Red XI's for 2000 Space Jams.

Only shoes I wish I had the disposable income at the time for were the Raging Bull pack since value wise they would've netted me something nice in a trade.

i always thought those dub zero's were the ugliest shoes on the face of the planet. no matter how many times i saw them they just got uglier and uglier...i can't believe how popular those things became.

um...regret buying cherry 12's...last shot xiv's...any iv's...all of them were so horribly uncomfortable it was like i'd never learn

i REALLY REALLY regret selling my Tokyo V.....needed the money for rent....
frown.gif
mean.gif

shoes are investments with sentimental attachments for me, i dont regret buying or selling any of them because when they get sold they usually pay bills and id rather have bills paid than shoes, happens when u grow up.

True that. If you read my post I stated I had no choice but to sell something cuz my foot grew. Some have no choice. Maybe regret isn't the best word to describe. But we all had a pair we didn't want to sell. That's where I was getting at.

As adults we have better decision making. So we don't buy just anything. As a kid with money in pockets we all bought some dumb ish. If you didn't kudos to u then.

Last edited:
Regret buying the AJ 23 in 2008 it was an impulse buy

I regret selling my 2010 AJ 13 flints kept them DS till beginning of this year and sold em for $340

Regret buying those stupid pure money 3s...somethin about all white shoes i just cant do it anymore lol

Regret selling my Playoff 8s..even though i definitely cashed out on those 
smokin.gif
 lol

Biggest regrets are selling the raging bull 5s, and buying the black nubuck 12s the next week. smh. Also regret selling the dtrt 3s and white/red/grey 10s

Regret returning my raging bull pack at the store. Wish I had kept on to them considering the Red Suede V's are going for $350+..

I regret buying the Black/Red XV in December of 1999 because that same day I almost bought the retro Flight 89's in the White/Black colorway instead which would of been the correct choice.

I do regret NOT buying 94 retro 1s when the were sitting on shelves

regret buying spizikes. such an uncomfortable shoe for me :smh:

regret not getting black 10s from 05 & 15s in 07

Back
Top Bottom