which levis do you guys rock with sneakers?

:lol: I still tie my old jeans into my shoe laces when I'm doing house chores or washing the car.

OP

You seem to be a cool dude, seem to be simple too. Just give a couple jeans a try, in your size, don't get the inseam at a 34 if you know your true inseam is 30.

Get your actual size and then try on different cuts. Return the ones you don't like, and that's about it.

For the record, you gotta step out your comfort zone. Trust me, I had to learn, and I'm still learning to try new stuff out depending on the type of females you want to attract.

Good luck

i went and found some levis 541 althetic fit that were almost perfect for me. i got 1 size up then a perfect fit so it can kinda be stretched back if it tightens after being washed. whenever my jeans got tighter after washing and was a perfect fit originally i would stop wearing them . only problem now is that brands usually only produce jeans with a 30' length as their smallest so it bunches up at the bottom. its way better than my old pants though because the leg opening is smaller and doesnt go over the shoe. im short so i gotta deal with it.

It's 2016 b. You aint gotta live like this anymore
roll.gif

hell yeah these are dope. how tall are you guys? mine bunch up at the bottom since im like 5'5 lmao

I'm 5'9 so the 30" inseam is perfect for me. Like steezy said, a tailor can bring those up for you and get you looking right. I had some 32" inseams before, and after a while, the back of the opening started getting jagged from rubbing against the ground when I wore dress shoes. Might not seem like that big of a deal, but it does make a difference aesthetically.

I'm 5'9 so the 30" inseam is perfect for me. Like steezy said, a tailor can bring those up for you and get you looking right. I had some 32" inseams before, and after a while, the back of the opening started getting jagged from rubbing against the ground when I wore dress shoes. Might not seem like that big of a deal, but it does make a difference aesthetically.

oh of course. eventually i'll get to one, but for now im fine since its not rubbing on the ground.

510s too me only look good on people with toothpick thighs or are just tall and lanky

nothing worse than guys looking like drumsticks with skinny calf area then a huge skin tight thigh area

looks horrible IMO

Also 510s used to be skinnier I feel like. More recent pairs I've tried on seem looser.

I usually just wear 511s though if I go with levis

I actually have pretty thick legs. I wear 510s cuz I like the leg hugging feeling of skinny jeans. It almost feels like.... I'm wearing nothing at all!

Back
Top Bottom