which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by CreekShow

I used to rock Abercrombie Fierce (still do rarely) but it used to ALWAYS attract girls. Like they can smell it in the air and reognize it right away. Girls used to come up and bury their face in my chest no exaggeration. Thats the only cologne ive ever had that literally drove
females wild

hell yeah! ive recieved the most compliments lol i ended up getting hella numbers..lol just off the converstation of what fragrance im wearing..but its too expensive ..and i like to rotate

I used to rock Abercrombie Fierce (still do rarely) but it used to ALWAYS attract girls. Like they can smell it in the air and reognize it right away. Girls used to come up and bury their face in my chest no exaggeration. Thats the only cologne ive ever had that literally drove
females wild

hell yeah! ive recieved the most compliments lol i ended up getting hella numbers..lol just off the converstation of what fragrance im wearing..but its too expensive ..and i like to rotate

Originally Posted by staystrong

dunbar is my scent all types of stallions be on your boy lol

A stallion is a male horse that has not been gelded (neutered). Stallions will follow the conformation and phenotype of their breed, but within that standard, the presence of hormones such as testosterone may give stallions a thicker, "cresty" neck as well as a somewhat more muscular physique as compared to female horses, known as mares, and castrated males, called geldings.

Spoiler [+]
*pause*

A stallion is a male horse that has not been gelded (neutered). Stallions will follow the conformation and phenotype of their breed, but within that standard, the presence of hormones such as testosterone may give stallions a thicker, "cresty" neck as well as a somewhat more muscular physique as compared to female horses, known as mares, and castrated males, called geldings.

Spoiler [+]
*pause*

burberry_london_men.jpg

66411M.jpg

i only put a small amount on my neck so most people can't smell it anyway

but when i go for hugs and such i'd say they notice that ysl l'homme the most

where are yall putting the cologne?

i prefer not to be smelled from across the room

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Spoiler [+]
*pause*

But it's ok because Nas and others use stallion in their lyrics

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Spoiler [+]
*pause*

But it's ok because Nas and others use stallion in their lyrics

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

orig-12854361.jpg

This right here is the truth...trust me.
4db35e0de5d0c52fc7030ab7e7a7ca35a4af841_r.gif
It has to be one of the most slept on colognes in these NT cologne threads.

It by far gets the most compliments out of any of the colognes i wear, and i have quite a few.

I actually like that its slept on...i don't tell many of my friends because i wanna keep the smell to myself.

But you know i gotta share with my NT brethren. 
pimp.gif

orig-12854361.jpg

It by far gets the most compliments out of any of the colognes i wear, and i have quite a few.

I actually like that its slept on...i don't tell many of my friends because i wanna keep the smell to myself.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol ok..i like to be noticed..but i apply on back of neck..inner wrist..chest..if i wear shorts that day..then on my thighs as well..that gets the job done for me

Originally Posted by All Ready

lol ok..i like to be noticed..but i apply on back of neck..inner wrist..chest..if i wear shorts that day..then on my thighs as well..that gets the job done for me

orig-12854361.jpg

pimp.gif
i wanted to like this cologne but it smelled like a women's fragrance to me.  i smelled a sample and thought of powder and flowers.
i'm looking for a new cologne.  i think the gucci cologne smelled great but i heard it doesn't last long.  anyone have it?

orig-12854361.jpg

pimp.gif
i wanted to like this cologne but it smelled like a women's fragrance to me.  i smelled a sample and thought of powder and flowers.
i'm looking for a new cologne.  i think the gucci cologne smelled great but i heard it doesn't last long.  anyone have it?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I used to rock Abercrombie Fierce (still do rarely) but it used to ALWAYS attract girls. Like they can smell it in the air and reognize it right away. Girls used to come up and bury their face in my chest no exaggeration. Thats the only cologne ive ever had that literally drove females wild

Is that the one that you smell when you walk past the store in the mall?
eek.gif
I gotta get me some one day.

yea pretty much ..she said they use fierce cologne as room spray and spray it on colognes and everything..thats why u walk out of abercrombie with a headache all the time

Back
Top Bottom