Which NBA baller has the perfect jump shot?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

NOT ray allen
I've never liked his shot - too much elbow in it or something. It just doesn't look that good.

Steve Nash has a pretty tidy shot though.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

NOT ray allen
I've never liked his shot - too much elbow in it or something. It just doesn't look that good.

Steve Nash has a pretty tidy shot though.

Waist up it is perfect.
but his feet and legs are a mess. he flails and kicks. it works for him, but from a technical standpoint its horrible.

I'm a fan of webster's pullup (dude can get his shot off against anyone), peja, nash, ray ray of course, and a few others.

Ray Allen has awful jumpshot form, and it's terribly ugly. I can never understand why he's mentioned in the discussion for 'pretty' jump shots.Not sayin at all that it's not effective, but it's ugly...

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Ray Allen has awful jumpshot form, and it's terribly ugly. I can never understand why he's mentioned in the discussion for 'pretty' jump shots. Not sayin at all that it's not effective, but it's ugly...

Ray Allen has awful jumpshot form, and it's terribly ugly. I can never understand why he's mentioned in the discussion for 'pretty' jump shots. Not sayin at all that it's not effective, but it's ugly...

w02i38.jpg

Kobe
Allen
Billups

This has turned into the "who shoots well" debate, not a "who has great form?" debate.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
that peja was mentioned in a form debate.

Back
Top Bottom