Which of these chicks from Match.com should I go out with?

1 is number 1

then number 5.

I didnt know math.com had ladies like this, bet some are old pics and some are fat now.

pimp.gif

DUCK TALES

I just went to match.com since it PURR'd my interest and I saw no chicks that even came close to the chicks posted

...none of these girls r interested, nor would THEY ask YOU out. Women have the powerrrr! especially on the internet...ask NT

none of them! All chicks on dating website are creeps and head cases. I've boned a lot of chicks off dating websites and that's what you should do. Never try to wife any of them, and make sure they dont find out where you live. I played this chick and never called her again. I was bringing home another girl and the chick popped out of the bushes. SMH!

Originally Posted by habib77fm

none of them! All chicks on dating website are creeps and head cases. I've boned a lot of chicks of dating websites and that's what you should do. Never try to wife any of them, and make sure they dont find out where you live. I played this chick and never called her again. I was bringing home another girl and thechick popped out of the bushes. SMH!

roll.gif
dammn homie

wow... there are some absolute dimes on match.com in my area. i never though match.com would be like that. thank you OP for opening my eyes.

too bad its a paysite

2 or 5...5 looks like wifey, 3 looks like she has an ego, 1 looks like a party gal, 2 definately looks like a housewife.

Sorry to gravedig but I woke up this morning to a $69 charge of my paypal. I had joined this site 3 mo ago. I used it for like a week or two. Totally forgot about it deactivated my acct when I found my gf offline. Then get this damn charge for auto renewal today. Question is any chance of me getting money back or am I screwed? Any of you guys ever dealt w this before? Thanks

Sorry to gravedig but I woke up this morning to a $69 charge of my paypal. I had joined this site 3 mo ago. I used it for like a week or two. Totally forgot about it deactivated my acct when I found my gf offline. Then get this damn charge for auto renewal today. Question is any chance of me getting money back or am I screwed? Any of you guys ever dealt w this before? Thanks

Cue Russ Westbrook gif

**** is from 7 years ago, it's a done situation [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom