1) cement IVs
2) white or black infrared VIs
3) true blue or cement IIIs
4) bordeaux VIIs
5) concord XIs
or maybe some Chicago Xs

air-jordan-spizikes-og-color-dissected-1.jpg

all except for the spizike

Every OG never retoed would be good! Add some Space Jams, Columbias XI's, and some Sport Blue VI's to the rumored True Blue III's and the CementIV's and I'm straight.

white n red 12's... white/ infared vi's... and the spacejams(have a pair... but i need some to rock.. ya digg?)

infra red 6's

columbia 11's

please nike, please nike, please nike, please nike, please nike, please nike.

PLEASE NIKE

lol @ ppl sayin not another one of these threads. this thread is old, i jus happen to see it and posted and mad ppl started posting after
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

you know those bordeux vii are coming out in a package they confirmed on my connection store .....
aand viARE COMING TOO but i really not if they IGF THEY ARE gatore VI or another color mmm the i know from MY dad That another xi and some og v color are coming out .. don"t be stranger if they are the releasing the grapes V ONCE AGAIN ..i just write what my dad tell me and my connection said every friday that i cop my kicks from exclucise store and my connnection on California
i hope you understand my grammar

I NEED TO learn more english for 4 real but i own a crazy collection with out not speak english a lot trust me lols

all this is ducktales until concrete info is shown

id like to see some playoff 13s
i would cop multiples

Originally Posted by MH602

None if all the the paint is gonna chip off and the soles fall apart after 3 wears( Fire 3's and Aqua's
indifferent.gif
)
wow what yall be doin in them j's? my aquas and fir reds still holdin strong.

Back
Top Bottom