Which One player who's contract was bought out do you see helping his team the most?

With many good basketball players contracts being bought out who do  you guys see helping out their future team more?

Mike Bibby with the Heat?

Troy Murphy with the C's?

Rasual Butler with the Bulls? (Sources say he's going to sign with Chicago)

TJ Ford with the Hawks/Knicks? (Rumors)

Corey Brewer with Dallas, Chicago, Thunder or Spurs (Got those teams from ESPN Marc Stein who have "Immediate interest" in him)

Pick any player you see helping there contending team the most come playoff time.

I see Rasual Butler being great with the Bulls. Although I have to go with Troy Murphy with the C's as the biggest difference maker. They lost Perkins of course, but they get a scorer who can spread the floor and put up very good offensive numbers if given good looks.

With many good basketball players contracts being bought out who do  you guys see helping out their future team more?

Mike Bibby with the Heat?

Troy Murphy with the C's?

Rasual Butler with the Bulls? (Sources say he's going to sign with Chicago)

TJ Ford with the Hawks/Knicks? (Rumors)

Corey Brewer with Dallas, Chicago, Thunder or Spurs (Got those teams from ESPN Marc Stein who have "Immediate interest" in him)

Pick any player you see helping there contending team the most come playoff time.

I see Rasual Butler being great with the Bulls. Although I have to go with Troy Murphy with the C's as the biggest difference maker. They lost Perkins of course, but they get a scorer who can spread the floor and put up very good offensive numbers if given good looks.

I see Bibby as making no difference. Corey Brewer will help whoever gets him. Troy Murphy will be the biggest help IMO.

Excited to see TJ Ford go to the Knicks, hopefully.

I see Bibby as making no difference. Corey Brewer will help whoever gets him. Troy Murphy will be the biggest help IMO.

Excited to see TJ Ford go to the Knicks, hopefully.

Whose*

I think Troy Murphy and Bibby going to the Celtics and Heat will work out well. Celtics need to spread the floor out and the Heat really needed good PG play.

If the Knicks can pick up TJ Ford--It'll add more depth in the PG position for the team. We need better ball control and I don't think Toney Douglas is a suitable back-up.

Whose*

I think Troy Murphy and Bibby going to the Celtics and Heat will work out well. Celtics need to spread the floor out and the Heat really needed good PG play.

If the Knicks can pick up TJ Ford--It'll add more depth in the PG position for the team. We need better ball control and I don't think Toney Douglas is a suitable back-up.

Pretty sure the deadline to be waived was March 1st, but they can be signed up until the end of the regular season and be able to play in the playoffs.

Troy Murphy to the C's and Mike Bibby with the Heat. Murphy can spread the floor and gives them another body, and Bibby is an upgrade over their current PG and gives them a vet to handle the ball.

If Corey Brewer is the difference maker in the playoffs, I'll gladly eat my crow... but it isn't happening... bum.

Pretty sure the deadline to be waived was March 1st, but they can be signed up until the end of the regular season and be able to play in the playoffs.

Troy Murphy to the C's and Mike Bibby with the Heat. Murphy can spread the floor and gives them another body, and Bibby is an upgrade over their current PG and gives them a vet to handle the ball.

If Corey Brewer is the difference maker in the playoffs, I'll gladly eat my crow... but it isn't happening... bum.

Back
Top Bottom