Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

Retrospective is a #$+@@ ATGD7154xBBx. And in your case, so is nostalgia
laugh.gif

If you feel that Game/Cam "murked" 50 when they barely left a scratch on his career, go right ahead. Support your bum rappers who are relegated to mixtape staus and are nearly getting outsold by Big Sean's debut album. History and most of the music world are gonna look more kindly on LL and 50 than those dudes. If you're gonna diss the big dogs, at least make sure that you can hang with them career wise or all that hot-air diss record +%@! is really all for nothing at the end of the day.

You overrating the %#%# out of rap beef 
grin.gif
I'll see if I can get my wannabe rapper friend to write a diss record for YM, I'm sure even he can "kill" those dudes on wax. Then he'll get back to work at Burger King
laugh.gif

Speaking of the Beans and Jada battle...is it true Jada and Beans supposedly met up in a park somewhere and Beans was like 2 deep, and Jada shows up like 40 deep to confront Beans and from that moment they squashed it?

Just some $@## I remember hearing back in the day.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

laugh.gif

If you feel that Game/Cam "murked" 50 when they barely left a scratch on his career, go right ahead. Support your bum rappers who are relegated to mixtape staus and are nearly getting outsold by Big Sean's debut album. History and most of the music world are gonna look more kindly on LL and 50 than those dudes. If you're gonna diss the big dogs, at least make sure that you can hang with them career wise or all that hot-air diss record +%@! is really all for nothing at the end of the day.

grin.gif
I'll see if I can get my wannabe rapper friend to write a diss record for YM, I'm sure even he can "kill" those dudes on wax. Then he'll get back to work at Burger King
laugh.gif
You can't even comprehend the thread

You cant tell a New York NT'er ANYTHING about Camron Giles. NOTHING!!!!!

He is their God. Hov is their Satan.

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pif-o.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pif-o.gif

The %#%# you want? You still think Dipset is the hottest rap act in 2011, don't even talk to me son
laugh.gif

Cam didn't damage Nas, Jay or 50. these 3 are doing alot better than him right now. he had his hits and dents he did to them but that's where it stops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom