Which shoe would be the better trade?

Didn't really know where to post this question but here I go.
I'm selling my pair of SB Koston highs cause I need money for my car and some guy offered me a pair of Carolina 5s, CDP 5s, or some Black/Gold 1s. My question is, out of the 3 shoes, which one has the most resale value? Whatever I end up trading these for, I'm gonna sell either way and I wanna come as close to $200 as I can because that's what I need.

Any help, information, opinion, or answer is welcome and appreciated, thanks. 

Didn't really know where to post this question but here I go.
I'm selling my pair of SB Koston highs cause I need money for my car and some guy offered me a pair of Carolina 5s, CDP 5s, or some Black/Gold 1s. My question is, out of the 3 shoes, which one has the most resale value? Whatever I end up trading these for, I'm gonna sell either way and I wanna come as close to $200 as I can because that's what I need.

Any help, information, opinion, or answer is welcome and appreciated, thanks. 

your not gettin 200 for any of those unless maybe if they DS, but i would do wit the 1s or the CDP 5s i think you could get like 145

your not gettin 200 for any of those unless maybe if they DS, but i would do wit the 1s or the CDP 5s i think you could get like 145

there is always a huge market for any jordan V and they will go for the most probably. the black golds are the patent leather ones? I personally say 5s because of hype and easiness to flip but its up to you, i feel like they all similarly priced

there is always a huge market for any jordan V and they will go for the most probably. the black golds are the patent leather ones? I personally say 5s because of hype and easiness to flip but its up to you, i feel like they all similarly priced

Condition wise, my Kostons and his 3 pairs are DS.

Personally, I was thinking about going with the Carolina 5's because on average I see those sell for the highest on eBay between the 3. But, I think CDP 5's will sell quicker.

Condition wise, my Kostons and his 3 pairs are DS.

Personally, I was thinking about going with the Carolina 5's because on average I see those sell for the highest on eBay between the 3. But, I think CDP 5's will sell quicker.

Back
Top Bottom