Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illinois

• Oregon

• Other

• Total voters
Haha I used to race in Woodbridge all the time as a youngin (Bmx)

Ain't ms13s deep in that are? :nerd:

And besides nova virginia is very southern

Virginia a weird state tho cause areas are extremely opposite from each other

I think having a lot of transplants and traffic causes bad drivers

Atlanta had some bad ones

NY don't even have hate in our hearts for you. What's between us is more like a rivalry.
We reserve our hate for Jersey Massachusetts and other New Yorkers :lol:

Same here yo. To be real San Francisco is the only place we (LA SoCal heads) have beef with but unfortunately we share the same state.

This is irrelevant but Dodgers>Giants

Ok then. Other than the Hollywood scene and the Dodgers I have no problem with LA :lol:

Last edited:
I hate the Giants but I'm a Raider fan and went to college in the Bay so I have no beef at all

Would be the first place I would want to move to if I had to leave LA

all i ask of VAers is please don't drive in MD. i don't drive in your state, please don't drive in the one i live in. please keep your cars on the other side of the river. VA drivers obstruct traffic for MD drivers.

that is all. 

It's like vehicular Russian Roulette driving in MD.

VA drivers have been neutered by their state troopers. MD drivers don't have this problem (especially here in PG :lol:). If you get caught speeding you just weren't paying attention.

Ok then. Other than the Hollywood scene and the Dodgers I have no problem with LA :lol:

I hate the Giants but I'm a Raider fan and went to college in the Bay so I have no beef at all

Would be the first place I would want to move to if I had to leave LA

Looking at the bigger picture Cali has and had it all man

From sports
-Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Raiders, Rams.

To great sun year around weather

Beaches, beautiful woman, great food spots, LA, SF, Hollyweird.

Dead @Montana listing us. Ya'll the west coast Ohio

VA drivers have been neutered by their state troopers. MD drivers don't have this problem (especially here in PG :lol:). If you get caught speeding you just weren't paying attention.

No Bull...My car doesn't see over 65 in VA (especially since I have illegal tint)

Once I cross that bridge into PG.....75 minimum. :lol:

Seriously tho VA state troopers and police are ridiculous and there's still accidents everywhere so apparently all the traffic stops ain't helping.

traffic violations have to be at least half this states income.

back roads though. You won't see the boys but you won't see that deer coming either :smh:

tbh baltimore and the dc metro area are two completely different area's when it comes to culture

NoVa is very much like the staten island of the dmv

but on other note i have to say that i hate PA with a passion and everything about it

PA is so backwards it's not even funny, i cant wait to leave it and go back to MoCo, PG, or DC

Feelin this thread. Staten Island is a dump, No hate towards the rest of NY- currently have a view of the NYC skyline from NJ(flamesuit on). WV/VA are terrible, probably no argument there. CO is dope, for the views, atmosphere, and :smokin. Cali seems to have it all, tryna go out there for vacation. **** any state with a dumb *** accent, or who claim NJ/NY have an accent.

Last edited:

It's like vehicular Russian Roulette driving in MD.
PG County goes by their own set of rules.
laugh.gif
those el savadorians in takoma park never heard of a crosswalk

every state has it's flaws

NOVA police are really the WORST. honestly wouldn't be intimidated by any other cop in a diff state bc of how much they suck. Traffic is def a B.. that's why u gotta learn the back roads and not hop on the hwy during rush hours. Living is def expensive as hellllll like I said before top 5 richest counties in the NATION. Our sport teams aren't that great, yeah but how much are the ******** worth????

Wow the word red skins is inappropriate?

I honestly believe at the moment I wouldn't mind settling down when I have a wife and kids here... just gotta make sure my kids stay away from the wrong crowd cuz this place is a huge melting pot. our public high schools were legit equally diverse yo, I think that really humbles ppl and gives them more of an open mind to race and religions
Lmao @ the ignorance and contradiction

Dude doesn't understand how red skins is an inappropriate term but thinks his diverse area gives people a more open mind to race and religions

Side note: I thought MI was the only place that called "soda" pop, saying pop isn't country at all

Feelin this thread. Staten Island is a dump, No hate towards the rest of NY- currently have a view of the NYC skyline from NJ(flamesuit on). WV/VA are terrible, probably no argument there. CO is dope, for the views, atmosphere, and :smokin. Cali seems to have it all, tryna go out there for vacation. **** any state with a dumb *** accent, or who claim NJ/NY have an accent.

I always hear that PA sucks, what's wrong with it?

everything is done in the most dumbest illogical way possible

if you were to come from the dc area like and have to move to pa you would easily see why pa is hated

there's nothing to do out here and damn near everything is hella country as ****

public transportation is a joke

is just one big *** state that wack as ****

like i cant understand anybody wanting to live here other then low cost of living and no tax of shoes and other things

but other then that this place sucks donkey ****

Please. This area overall is booming. Everyone wants to come here because this is where the money and jobs are. We're damn near recession proof because of the federal government. So, trust me, people care.

Last edited:
Please. This area overall is booming. Everyone wants to come here because this is where the money and jobs are. We're damn near recession proof because of the federal government. So, trust me, people care.

Right. It's not like the government has ever shut down and people stopped working.

Oh wait...

everything is done in the most dumbest illogical way possible
if you were to come from the dc area like and have to move to pa you would easily see why pa is hated
there's nothing to do out here and damn near everything is hella country as ****
public transportation is a joke
is just one big *** state that wack as ****
like i cant understand anybody wanting to live here other then low cost of living and no tax of shoes and other things
but other then that this place sucks donkey ****

Easy there cowboy, looks like PA really rustled your jimmies huh?

PA as with any other Commonwealth is bad. My only gripe w/ PA is the expense of everything and the strict liquor laws.

Bein I'm from PA and have been in Pittsburgh the last 10yrs, I can honesly say that the states of Ohio and WV can just disappear and I'd be a lot happier. Nobody from PA hates NY that I know of, they come down here thinkin it's all sweet and find trouble if anything, other than that, nobody really cares about NY :lol:

Right. It's not like the government has ever shut down and people stopped working.

Oh wait...

You must be kidding? You really think a couple days furloughed are going to tank the DMV economy?? Be serious now. All government employees were not affected by the shutdown so a large percentage of govt workers still reported to work. The ones that were sent home got all that backpay when the government opened back which essentially made it all a paid vacation. An all federal employees were given a raise.

So please try again.

Edit

Here's a nice article that sheds some light on one of the reason this area is flush with cash. There's gold in the streets in DC and you have at least one iota of intelligence and a bit of savvy, anyone can get a piece.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/nation...cle_53336d9b-a75f-5a1a-bb19-d46d3186a960.html

Last edited:

Oh wait...

Come on man, the DMV is called the silicon valley of the East. Discussing regional finances and bringing in the DMV is a losing fight. The top 3 richest counties in America are in this area. The overall richest metropolitan region in america in the last 15 years.

This is a slippery slope homie. And lets not talk about GOV jobs. That furlough was a vacation.(semi srs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom