Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illinois

• Oregon

• Other

• Total voters
I can't believe all of this slander of VA....

I'm from the Commonwealth, where wealth ain't common, and proud of it!

But I will admit, outside of NOVA, Richmond, and the 757, we are a country *** state tho. 

Last edited:
:pimp: Ain't no one hating on Nebraska. We in here living "The Good Life"!

Probably cause no one even knows where it's at :smh:

People don't even hate NY the state. They hate NYC. It's not like anywhere else in NY matters enough to get hate
laugh.gif

There should be a North Virginia and South Virginia. They're completely different places.

Truth. I should have added that when I say Va I mean NoVa. Truthfully, I don't go further south then Woodbridge. Ain **** down there but foolishness.

This VA slander is insane! Charlottesville is an awesome little area, and the countryside along those highways around there is absolutely beautiful. Y'all sleep. 

Or, in other words, people move to Florida only to die, after they've exhausted themselves of a wonderful life elsewhere (often NY).

Lol. And those that are smart, live here as young professionals and soak in the good life while we're in our prime  
pimp.gif

I don't have a problem with VA except when they are driving. They love doing 60 in the fast lanes.

They simply obstruct traffic.

Not that MD drivers are anything special. As I type this, a big accident occurred and shut down 29N at New Hampshire ave so the bus I'm on was rerouted to the beltway.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with VA except when they are driving. They love doing 60 in the fast lanes.

Not that MD drivers are anything special. As I type this, a big accident occurred and shut down 29N at New Hampshire ave so the bus I'm on was rerouted to the beltway.

this is a legit gripe that I have as a resident of VA. these people cannot drive for ****.

light drizzle? better swerve lane to lane with no blinkers on. that's why they shut everything down here for 1.5 inches of snow :lol:

this is a legit gripe that I have as a resident of VA. these people cannot drive for ****.

light drizzle? better swerve lane to lane with no blinkers on. that's why they shut everything down here for 1.5 inches of snow
laugh.gif
Some of the worst drivers in the US, I swear. It's almost like the amount of people who use blinkers decreases every year. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I need to know what y'all are doing when you come here, cause it ain't even this bad at all.
I'm not in the 757 often, but it's cool. They don't count toward South Virginia. 
laugh.gif

I'm in Va and I agree. I personally hate Maryland. It should be moved down south by Alabama or Georgia. Such a horrible and backwards place.

Such BS. And have you ever been to the lower half of your damn state with that last part of your comment.

Besides a few sections in NOVA, all VA got going for it is Peruvian chicken, Ethiopian chicks, and lower taxes.

Keep it #1HUNNA, you hate MD because it is a liberal state. No other goddamn reason

Last edited:

This VA slander is insane! Charlottesville is an awesome little area, and the countryside along those highways around there is absolutely beautiful. Y'all sleep. 
im from newport news but currently in Cville.

yea the scenery here is nice. yall "mall" whack as **** tho lol

the thing that pisses me off about MD is that everything from the DC beltway to Baltimore is nothing more than suburban sprawl.

even things that are only a few miles away means traffic. the roads are stupidly windy. a 4 or 5 mile round trip will take like 20 mins. 

i don't mind VA (well arlington and alexandria) because the infrastructure seems better and i don't have to drive. can use the buses and metro.

Last edited:
I lived in Nova, and have in Hampton Roads, been to Charlottesville which is a nice progressive little town and also lived in MD. All that considered, MD is def the last of the bunch I'd want to live again. It really is kinda backward. Both attitudes and locations.

and that driving and traffic acting wild over a little drizzle in va is real. I used to curse va until I moved to md. By far the worse drivers, and my insurance company agreed with me with the mean increase.

Last edited:
I'm I missing something? What's so backward about MD? :lol:

Traffic is a *****, I'll give you'll that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom