which stores i England as spacejams if theyre still avaialble??

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

sorry keyboard is sticky, title should say "which stores in England still have the Spacejams?"

so wat exactly were u doin to make ur keyboard sticky??
grin.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Niktowns... Never been to england.. just a thought! ponyboy
There's only 1 NikeTown in all of the UK, which is in London, which I'm sure homie has already checked out seeing as he knew about the Quai54s at House Of Hoops. Just a thought. 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Niktowns... Never been to england.. just a thought! ponyboy
There's only 1 NikeTown in all of the UK, which is in London, which I'm sure homie has already checked out seeing as he knew about the Quai54s at House Of Hoops. Just a thought. 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I showed a load of US heads the Nike Tier 0 spot in East London this past Saturday and the SpaceJams were still available in a few sizes. They should still at least have a US7.5, which has been the display shoe all along and has yellowing on the sole by now. One dude managed to get his size 11.5 after all this time, £5 cheaper then on release day too!

SO THERE all you know-it-alls up above!

Holla at me via PM if you want to know more OP...
You taking about 1948 right? Yes they still have a few pairs left.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I showed a load of US heads the Nike Tier 0 spot in East London this past Saturday and the SpaceJams were still available in a few sizes. They should still at least have a US7.5, which has been the display shoe all along and has yellowing on the sole by now. One dude managed to get his size 11.5 after all this time, £5 cheaper then on release day too!

SO THERE all you know-it-alls up above!

Holla at me via PM if you want to know more OP...
You taking about 1948 right? Yes they still have a few pairs left.

It's very probable that some footlockers either in London, or Paris will STILL have SJ's left and like some of you guys mentioned slightly below retail. Also, with the exchange rate nowadays it is definitely going to be slightly cheaper for someone spending USD to get them there compared to in December. I remember one of the times I was in London seeing alot of stores with Aqua 8's left and it was MONTHS after the RD, mainly because all that sells are Air Maxes, be it 90's, 95's, AM1's etc. J's just simply.... collect dust.

It's very probable that some footlockers either in London, or Paris will STILL have SJ's left and like some of you guys mentioned slightly below retail. Also, with the exchange rate nowadays it is definitely going to be slightly cheaper for someone spending USD to get them there compared to in December. I remember one of the times I was in London seeing alot of stores with Aqua 8's left and it was MONTHS after the RD, mainly because all that sells are Air Maxes, be it 90's, 95's, AM1's etc. J's just simply.... collect dust.

Back
Top Bottom