Which stores will get the Bravo Toro Pack "Dmp 2"

Originally Posted by Daver

What happened to footlocker? They used to be everything. Now finish line took over. At least in my area. But yup..finishline is getting them for sure..I got the email about releases a couple days ago. Along with the nubuck 12s they getting.
Guess that's your area, because the big mall Footlockers around here get fire, and the finishline's are wack.

i know my usual spots are going to get em'
tired.gif
i think finishline andfootlocker are also gonna get this pack
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Got my pack locked up for $200. Just hope I have the money cause it's been an expensive month for me (Spacejam XI's, Green Bean V's, Air Penny1/2's, & Grape V's)

Originally Posted by enrique23

i think we need an official post for this pack right now ijapino
too many threads asking the same question are popping up

+1 There's obviously interest even though so many say they're "crap".

i think this is a pretty decent pack...quite honestly..these to V's are better that half of the packs from 08...
-sf77

thanks. i used to preorder from Kays shoes but i think they fell off. those two sites don't have the nu buck 12s for preorder, where can i find those

a finishline manager in ma area told me that they're gon open between 6 or 8 am for the toro bravo and the 12s
man dats even before da mall opens idk if da mall security allows certain stores to open earlier than regular time
i think there are too much hypebeasts makin ma cop harder lol
last time there was like 5 pple in front of me when i went to get a pair of hare 1s

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

a finishline manager in ma area told me that they're gon open between 6 or 8 am for the toro bravo and the 12s
man dats even before da mall opens idk if da mall security allows certain stores to open earlier than regular time
i think there are too much hypebeasts makin ma cop harder lol
last time there was like 5 pple in front of me when i went to get a pair of hare 1s
Your trippin over 5 people? There will be many more for the Raging Bull Package, get there a lot earlier than you got to your spot for thehares....But they're notta crazy limited release or anything, I know the finish-line i work at is gettin em.

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Almost every store with a Jordan Brand account.

EX: Footlocker

Thanks for not being so sarcastic about it.
And I allready looked I just was not sure if my store in Waco,Tx would get them

If you don't get them down there you might as well drive to dallas. I know 2 local stores getting them. Call DK Foot Casual there's about five of them in dallas and the other is Top Gear those are two mom and pop stores that are getting them and they will sell them 1 week before release date at retail.
Yeah. Temple TX has a good mall as well. The managers at the footlocker in Waco steal the packs and resell them. Thats what happened to me on the11/12 release date. I'd say Dallas Texas is your best bet though.

Back
Top Bottom