Which team was more entertaining- C-Webb's KINGS or Nash's SUNS? [TEAM CHEMISTRY]

Which team did you enjoy watching?

• Chris Webber's KINGS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Nash's SUNS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
In case you forgot....

Laker fan here but I personally loved watching the Kings because of Bibby and Jason Williams :pimp:

the kings were more of a legit title contender between 02-04 when they had bibby.

they were good with j will but not title contenders.

that said those kings teams were more entertaining and better teams overall then those nash led suns teams.

kings vs spurs wcf in 03 woulda been a classic had webber never got hurt. 

Between the two, Kings all the way. I've always enjoyed the way young Nash played the pg position with thos Mavs/Suns teams. But the way J Will and Bibby played made them such a fun team to watch. Those Lakers-Kings series definitely brought the flair

Y'all remember when Joe Johnson broke his face?

I used to rock with that Suns team in NBA live they were nashty :smokin

I gotta go with the Kings tho.

rck gonna have tears of joy and sadness in this thread :lol:

the Kings. Everybody on the team could pass. And they used to get fancy with it too. :lol: No doubt the Jay will influence.

Kings. No doubt about it.

I loved watching that team. It started when Jason Williams got there to add that pizzazz, but when Bibby replaced him, they turned it up to a whole new level.

The Kings were better but that 04-05 Suns team was more entertaining. Amare dunkin on dudes heads, Q raining 3's, Joe Johnson doing a little bit of everything, Marion doing his thing and Nash controlling the show. That team was sick. :pimp:

Last edited:
Suns should have hoisted that Larry O'B. 
mean.gif

the Kings. Everybody on the team could pass. And they used to get fancy with it too. :lol: No doubt the Jay will influence.

This. And even with Bibby. The whole team was full of dynamic passers, especially CWebb and Vlade for big men (or just period)

that suns team on the break was fun to watch, but i've gotta go with the kings. webber, bibby, divac, christie, jackson, hedo, etc... loved watching them play.

those western conference battles with LA & portland were fun to watch back in the day.

Both teams were entertaining. That Suns team with Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Shawn Marion was fun to watch. A lot of people forgot how good Mike Bibby and Chris Webber were in their primes. Both teams were stacked but neither were able to make a single trip to the NBA finals. Its a toss-up but I'll give the Kings the slight edge.

Those Kings teams >>>>

I'll never forget exactly where I was when Horry hit that shot. Son of a *****.

Bobby Jackson was that dude.

Last edited:
steve nash is my favorite non laker of all time and i HATED the queens..

but i gotta go with the kings

IMO the kings win hands down buy they didn't have the right chemistry till bibby came in..those were the best of the best in the early 200's

Back
Top Bottom