Which two guys do you want to trade/get rid off your NBA team?

I honestly don't really know. Maybe Jason Collins? When Kristic comes back, our front line will be better with Kristic and Williams, not Collins. All hecan really do is rebound and take charges.

If I were a Knicks fan, I would no doubt want to get Curry outta there and put David Lee in. He deserves it so much more.

boris-diaw-1-med.jpg

410w.jpg

Juan Dixon, Joey Graham, and keep Derrick Martin because he is going to retire and become the best Raptors coach in history
smile.gif

And yes, Derrick IS fat.

Antawn Jamison. I want the Wizards to become more defensive-minded and we can't do that with him on the team.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

boris-diaw-1-med.jpg

410w.jpg

LOL!! I met Marcus Banks at a club last year during the playoffs.
That night was the night when Suns were about to face Lakers the next day, he knew himself better than he won't be playing, that's why he partied sohard and shouted "SCREW THE LAKERS".
roll.gif

Lakers: Sasha & Vladimir (Maybe + Odom for Kidd)
Denver: None... I thought Kleiza was a trash. Maybe Najera.

Eddy Curry and Mardy Collins

Where is Randolph Morris? Where's Randolph?

JR Smith and Nene

Linas Kleiza=sixth man of the year in a few years, this Smith person just does not understand the concept of passing the damn ball, and Nene is just Nene

pau gasol (he's soft, he whines, and will never be a serviceable leader of a franchise)
casey jacobsen/andre brown (the two worst players in the nba)

Stonehands Collin is really all I can think of on the nets (since trades I don't want are sure to happen in the future) but if antoine doesn't learn toshoot consistantly than he would be on the list too. But right now just the one bum

These guy are not my team but my hometown team.

Steph has to go. It's just not going to work. He is hurt and the Knicks are doing better.
smh.gif

stephon_marbury-arton21072-240x240.jpg

I would trade Jeffries for Kwame. Seriously.
act_jared_jeffries.jpg

Kwame
Vlad
Luke

I would normally say Sasha, but hes been decent this year, and its his last year anyways. We still have Vlad and Luke for 4-5 more years, and even though Kwameis out this year too, I think the lakeshow will actually re-sign him.

2 guys I'd wanna get rid of the most are Pat Garrity & James Augustine.
Just cuz they're both horrible. Garrity used to be a clutch 3 pt shooter, but nowadays he can't even hit 3s, so there's no use for him.
If it were a serious trade, I'd say Garrity & Carlos Arroyo, cuz they're making the most of the guys we don't really need. (If we got a pg inthe trade)

For me, I would say Jaric and Walker, because they have the contracts that have the most impact on the T-Wolves salary cap wise...nothing against thempersonally...

Back
Top Bottom