Which US city will get a Pro sports team first?

Which is most likely to happen first?

• Seatte gets a basketball team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles gets a football team

• Las Vegas gets a sports team

• All 3 cities will never get a team

• Total voters
After seeing Seattle getting denied their Kings/Sonics and living here in LA and seeing two football teams leave the city. Which do you guys think will happen first? Will LA get a football team? Will Seattle get their sonics back?

I honestly think Seattle will get a bball team. Probably after stern retires.

LA can't even build Farmers Field until they have a football team.

View media item 417919

Last edited:
I see Seattle getting an NHL team before all of those in the poll

Hansen isn't building an arena without a basketball team, so that's not even an option.

It'll be Seattle getting an NBA team, though. Somehow, some way.

Vegas is a terrible market. People aren't going to go to Vegas to watch pro sports, and people in Vegas don't care about a pro sports team coming there. They're all either LA sports fans, or fans of teams from the cities where they're from (lot of transplants in Vegas).

Vegas will never get a team from the major sports because of gambling and its a city for transplants/tourists. If its not UNLV basketball, good luck trying to get support at the local level. Not like Oklahoma City where they were clamoring sports.

LA in the next 3 - 5 years
pimp.gif

NFL teams use the threat of moving to La to **** over their current cities....nfl will prob never put a team there for that reason

The City of Oakland has bent over backwards for the Raiders. They let the Warriors go to SF. They will fight to keep the Raiders in Oakland

Seattle will get basketball back before they get hockey.

love it man. the weather's unbelievable and lot of stuff do. and the mexican food out here is 100 times better than back east :lol:

I didn't even know they had mexicans back east. I only thought they had puerto ricans. dominicans. cubans etc.

Back
Top Bottom