Which was worse - Cavs vs. Spurs or Giants vs. Pats?

honestly, who the @$#% cared or cares about either matchup? there is/was almost no hype going into either. sure its eli's first super bowl, sure it waslebrons first finals, but both were really obvious in who was going to win it before they even started/start. maybe people in NYC and NE or people in Clevelandand SA but outside of those respective cities, who the @$#% cares. It's probably gonna be the first super bowl i don't watch. and i'm not evensaying this as a salty Cowboys fan, i just don't think anyone cares.

I know I personally don't care, but it's because I'm a bitter bastard. You might be in the same boat.

If you can't figure out a reason why people are going to watch the Super Bowl you obviously need your head examined.

well.. basketball playoffs is a 7 game series where the better team usually wins. football is single game elimination where anything can happen

OMG you still salty??? hahhahaha....it was obvious the Bucs,Cowboys,Packers were gonna win too right?

Last time I checked the Giants gave the Pats a run and a half in Week 17. As much as i'd like to think were gonna roll into AZ and wipe the field dry,i'm not stupid.

^^

i know why people watch it, for the show and the commercials and stuff, but the game aspect, who cares... no one even likes the giants or patriots outside ofthe two cities where they're located.

Uhh, the Patriots have a chance to go 19-0 against a team that seems to have become the Cinderella of this NFL season.

Little brother of Peyton Manning and the on fire NYG facing one of the best teams in NFL history.

atleast you won't hear the commentators constantly stating, "Like at the resilience of the New York Giants. They have have nothing to playfor."

god, that really grinded my gears
mad.gif

this man is still angry from last week. unbelievable. i think you're the only cowboy fan who is still stuck on that game. get over yourself.

not to mention it's yet another big NY vs BOS game... but hey its entertaining if your into that sorta thing

lmao at this SALTY Cowboys fan. i'm not even in the whole NFC East rivalry stuff and i can see that

guess what, even if it was the Cowboys playing nobody would care. there's no NFC team that would provide an even match-up for the Pats. the general publicexpects the Pats to go undefeated, but would probably be relatively unaffected either way. they just watch for the commercials.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

this man is still angry from last week. unbelievable. i think you're the only cowboy fan who is still stuck on that game. get over yourself.

i ain't salty, we lost for a reason... but its not a good matchup

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

Originally Posted by jrp44

OMG you still salty??? hahhahaha....it was obvious the Bucs,Cowboys,Packers were gonna win too right?

ya'll needa get off this underdog %!%$, the nfc was wide open...
[S4L/LOL/S4L]

You are def. salty

For the record Cavs. vs. Spurs was the worst basketball finals ever
sick.gif

Originally Posted by unconditional Love77

Originally Posted by jrp44

ya'll needa get off this underdog %!%$, the nfc was wide open...

Im off the underdog +%$%.....all the real giants fans who watch the games every week knew the Giants had a good team but they alwas had mistakes.....buteveryone on here picked the Bucs....everyone +some picked the Cowboys, and most people picked the Packers. Im just stating the facts homie....

Go check out the Cowboys tomorrow though...I heard they were going to be giving free putting lessons at the local golf course

haha...y'all need to start giving more credit to the Giants...I ain't saying there gonna beat the Pats bc i doubt it but the giants earned thisspot....and ANYTHING can happen on sunday....its a lot diff in a 7 game series

Back
Top Bottom