Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG II's...tough purchase for a $100 in 1987 with no Nike swoosh...they were virtually an recognizable shoe to most and we all know that we like to be seen in our J's...while not my favorite J's I have to say I was hooked

Always been a Nikehead, but couldn't pass these up when I saw them back in '06 when I was 19. I originally went to the mall to cop the black cats but saw these next to them and couldn't pass them up. I had no clue what quickstrike or LS meant back then. This shoe started my continued love affair for J's, especially 4's.

OG Olive 9s :smokin

:pimp: me too, I was 5 years old :lol:

The first pair I actually asked for/begged for were the XIII's. Thats why they have ALWAYS been my favorite Jordan. I loved those shoes from the moment I saw them on a kids foot on the bus.

I got the white/black joints, but then the playoffs dropped :x :smh: :smokin

I BEGGED for them... Never got em, until last year :pimp:

I had the OG Red/blk joints too :pimp:

98 was a GOOD year

Last edited:
remember always grabbin jays when i was young in early 90s, but then started actually buyin when i got the Jordan 1 Patent Leathers (white/black/red? in 2003.

Fire red 5s. Loved those shoes so much. Too bad I didn't know what they were worth, I beat the crap out of them.

I've been sorta into shoes and basketball since I was maybe 8 or 9, wearing some other Nike bball stuff, but I didn't get my first Jordans til the OG black toe XIIIs released, think I was maybe just starting middle school then. I remember badly wanting the Playoff XIIs but never getting my hands on them as a kid, so as soon as the XIIIs released, I was the first in line to get them.

Being born and raised in Chicago and watching Michael and the Bulls. I liked all the Air Jordans (except the 2's) growing up. My parents couldn't afford them and when I finally earned my own money I bought my first pair of playoff 7's for $75.00 in 1992. I don't know why they were so cheap at this place, I think there were slight flaws in them but I inspected it pretty well and they looked fine. The start of my addiction:tongue:

first pair of jays were my bred IVs in 1999. i was in the 8th grade. oddly enough jordan was the last "player shoe" i wanted to buy..

i was into the pennys in 96. jason kidds, gary payton gloves. even had the shaqs when he was signed to reebok haha

different game back then :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom