WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

ok pour away, Food Stamps... Nobody cares. With that I bid you a nice rest of the night trying to show out. Later

if this happens, it might be enough to wipe what's left of my allocated 2010 shoe budget

Yeah I think it might happen, since they have been retroing all the jordan heat for the last couple of years, i mean come on If the jordan VI infrared is backwhy not the IV's white cement! I am looking forward to that though

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

No pics.. but have heard from an extremelly reputable source that Cement 4s WILL be dropping next year. Look for a June or July release.

*BONUS*

Nike Air.

Get your popcorn ready.
I don't believe it.....especially from a scammer

ya Chi did talk about the Nike Air, and I got faith in GG, I dont care what everybody say about him

thanks so much for the info guys

Nike Air is cool, but really thats not that big of a deal to me

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Ha..I called it!

Chi McBride said there was something coming out that would shock all Jordan heads. And he said it would have Nike Air on the back.

As a matter of fact, he did
eek.gif

i hope we get nike air back and better quality. but i know that's asking for too much

if the shape, quality, etc aren't the same as the OG, there's really no point in bringing back nike air because that'll just destroy the nike airlogo..
but i'll wait for pics to see how the shoes will turn out...if it's true.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

if the shape, quality, etc aren't the same as the OG, there's really no point in bringing back nike air because that'll just destroy the nike air logo..
but i'll wait for pics to see how the shoes will turn out...if it's true.

qft. that's what i was thinking. if you're gonna bring back nike air you have to go all the way or else

why even bother. but if i had to choose one or the other i'd go with better quality/shape

Back
Top Bottom