WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

lets just stop
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

My only concern is they will probably drop with the CDP mold.... not feeling banana boat 4s

Of course they will. They will also have cheap leather like the Mars IV's did...and lets not forget the L.A. Gear one piece netting.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I have a pair of DS 99's.

Whatever. My mold is better than yours. At least it'll feel like I'm wearing a real shoe(when i decide to un-DS them) opposed to you guys with ur terrible quality molds.
It's been said before but lets say it again... SHOES ARE NOT MADE FROM MOLDS!!!! THEY ARE MADE FROM PATTERNS!!!! The ONLY part of a shoe madein molds are the mid and outsoles!!!! And for all you "smart guys" out there that will try to turn around and say well it;s the mid and outsole moldthat is the problem... WRONG!!!! The material those are made from won't hold their shape they will always lay flat, what hold the shoe in it's shape isthe way the patterns are cut and stiched together!!!!

And for the record I love the fact that 98% of you complaining about these weren't even alive in 89 when they released let alone owned a pair then, so howcan you even comment on the situation??? Stop jumping on the bandwagon to be "cool"!!! Just like "fire Gentry he has brought the companydown", HAHAHA

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by ed2trey

l2icel3oi9i6 wrote:

if the shape, quality, etc aren't the same as the OG, there's really no point in bringing back nike air because that'll just destroy the nike air
logo..

but i'll wait for pics to see how the shoes will turn out...if it's true.

qft. that's what i was thinking. if you're gonna bring back nike air you have to go all the way or else

why even bother. but if i had to choose one or the other i'd go with better quality/shape

true that, quality/shape >> NA
yessir. F a NA - we would rather have OG/99 retro mold/fit/quality. we got used to the NA missing - we didn't get used to the horrible qualityJB been dishing out....

I believe GG and NY Giants, I can't wait for these. This gives me a chance to cop a pair at a reasonable price, and next year I wont have baseball soI'll have the money from being able to work all summer. This news just made my day lol

I highly doub't the Nike Air will be on them because if it is, then JB has to pay rights to Nike to have their logo on the shoe which costs them more $$$

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

GreatestGoliath - I appreciate you info. I know you, along with heat and 160, don't post in here much anymore because JB Forum has turned into a bad scene. but some of us appreciate your info. thanks for sharing sir. forget the rest!

Co-sign

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

LoveTheXIV (OP, NY Giants 11) is telling:

duck_tales.jpg

Nobody knows whats dropping ONE YEAR AHEAD OF TIME.

NOTE: DONT BELIEVE THE GREATEST GOLIATH. HE'S ALREADY BEEN PROVEN A FAKE (Columbia XI). Just dont say i didnt warn you!!

4real.........can we have some kind of info as to where u got this source of information........u gonna end up like Marlo did Chris
My NAME IS MY NAME !!!!

Hope people won't take next year for granted!!! What a way to celebrate!!! VIs IVs TBs for the US......man on man. Let's get some pro Strongs while weare at it

Originally Posted by Penofski

I highly doub't the Nike Air will be on them because if it is, then JB has to pay rights to Nike to have their logo on the shoe which costs them more $$$

Yeah, then Nike must be making a killing off of all the I's JB has been retroing lately.

I swear this is the most ignorant statement I hear about Nike Air. Dont forget that JB uses Nike Air Units for all of their shoes.

Sorry Pal, but I dont think thats the reason that JB has held off on Nike Air on the III-VI.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by slickrick81

Nike Air would be delicious!!!
tongue.gif
That's how a IV should look....but will the materials look that good too? I would love a fresh pair of cement IV's with NIKE AIR but I've heard this too many times to get excited about it. I expect the cement IV to look more like this when it's all said and done. Quality wise as well.
frown.gif

ajfcementmelo9.jpg

this is pretty much what im expecting. the dark so called "cement" and a jumpman.
smh.gif

Around this time last summer there was a rumor that they were suppose to release next summer 09, but that was a rumor
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

My only concern is they will probably drop with the CDP mold.... not feeling banana boat 4s

agreed
and im not a picky JB purist but I don't think that's too much to ask.

Back
Top Bottom