White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Man we need some Kobe gifs in here. 

Spoiler [+]
ip7285.jpg

These girls are bottom of the barrel, who even made them the definitive source for interracial dating? I personally wouldn't touch them, TRASHY.

Told ya 
wink.gif

177323.jpg

ALLRED, JORDAN TAYLOR
Height: 5' 7''

Weight: 120

Eye color: hazel

Hair color: brown

Birth date: Dec 27 1991

[h2]Identifying Marks[/h2]
RIBS LT SIDE (ITILIAN WRITING)

(CHINESE WRITING)

(FLOWERS)

(CHINESE SYMBOLS JAF)

[h2]Known Aliases[/h2]
JORDAN TAYLOR ALLRED

[h2]Main Charge[/h2]
Booking date: Mon, 02/06/2012

Failure to appear (FTA ) (STAT)

Charge code:77-7-22

Class:Misdemeanor C

Offense Date:Feb 06 2012

Bond type:CASH

Original bond amount:$0

DJD:CLEARFIELD JP

[h2]About this data[/h2]
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public data compiled by the Weber County sheriff’s office. The booking mug shots and related information are from arrest records in the order and at the time the data was collected. Those appearing here have not been convicted of the arrest charge and are presumed innocent. Do not rely on this site to determine any person's actual criminal record.

For more information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.

[h2]Additional Charges[/h2]
Failure to appear (FTA ) (STAT)

Charge code:77-7-22

Class:Misdemeanor B

Offense Date:Feb 06 2012

Bond type:CASH

Original bond amount:$0

DJD:NOJP

Am I the only one waiting for the d*%$ size advantage being mentioned?.. Coz that's the first thing I thought they would say.. 
roll.gif

I don't fit any part of what they like bout blk guys. I got a belly, my jeans are slim not skinny, no tats, I don't dance like a old school r kelly video air freaking, I 'm not disrespectful, and my swag is off. Its all good though

I was just about to post that criminal record.  It doesn't really look like her though. and who knows, it might be a petty crime. Either way she sounds dumb. 

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

These girls are bottom of the barrel, who even made them the definitive source for interracial dating? I personally wouldn't touch them, TRASHY.

But its their preference. Why so hurt?

laugh.gif
My man right here is seriously mad. I take it you don't get alone with black men to well.

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif
My man right here is seriously mad. I take it you don't get alone with black men to well.
levarwithbooks.jpg

Originally Posted by Put em up

laugh.gif

His last girl turned into a mud shark?

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

How am I hurt? It's my opinion, they're trolling and if they're trolling about something as delicate as race it leads me to believe that in their community of Utah (population 86 and 4 cows) they're superficial enough to believe that they somehow feel black men should be "HONORED" they're getting some type of dedication from them. She says it in the video "..oh she's OFF LIMITS black guys, she has high standards"  as opposed to what? Your low ones for black men whom you claim to be in love with?  Like who is she to even have the audacity to make such a precedent? I guess in Utah this is acceptable and its nothing else to do but make stupid troll videos. If I was black I'd be offended.

There's really black guys who aren't culturally exposed enough to tell if a girl doesn't like him, think about the effects this video can have when she says things like  "even if we're pretending not to look at, we are". Think about the future Kobe's and the effect their video can have on them. She wasn't with him shooting at the gym.

These girls are trolling so hard right now, I can guarantee this is for some sort of research about the effects of positive reinforcement or African American male psyche. I don't mean to laugh but in know there's some black guys watching this and going:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif
word, but this %*$# is hilarious tho
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\/\ stop. shuddup. log out

edit: thank you MyT this dude a clown

nah i was talking about the girls...

no way UTAH has the best black guys...

i refuse to believe that

I can only imagine the hate male that they are gonna get. I must see the comments on this video. Let the south rise! 

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

How am I hurt? It's my opinion, they're trolling and if they're trolling about something as delicate as race it leads me to believe that in their community of Utah (population 86 and 4 cows) they're superficial enough to believe that they somehow feel black men should be "HONORED" they're getting some type of dedication from them. She says it in the video "..oh she's OFF LIMITS black guys, she has high standards"  as opposed to what? Your low ones for black men whom you claim to be in love with?  Like who is she to even have the audacity to make such a precedent? I guess in Utah this is acceptable and its nothing else to do but make stupid troll videos. If I was black I'd be offended.

There's really black guys who aren't culturally exposed enough to tell if a girl doesn't like him, think about the effects this video can have when she says things like  "even if we're pretending not to look at, we are". Think about the future Kobe's and the effect their video can have on them. She wasn't with him shooting at the gym.
There's a bigger issue here. I don't quite know what it is but when you're ready to discuss it we're here.
Btw for you to go out of your way and look up her criminal history shows how not upset you are. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\/\ stop. shuddup. log out

edit: thank you MyT this dude a clown

nah i was talking about the girls...

no way UTAH has the best black guys...

i refuse to believe that

i thought u were jus
roll.gif
at that man in general like I was hah

however Lurkin is a Ute i believe
laugh.gif
but based on sheer numbers your in the best local for black menz

In most white men eyes

When a white women dates black men she's automatically deemed trashy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom