White Iverson

I have a feeling this song will get a lot of radio play by the end of this year. Late wave will be strong with this

My boy played this awhile back and I was blown away. Song is super smooth. I just don't agree with the title.

My boy played this awhile back and I was blown away. Song is super smooth. I just don't agree with the title.
What's wrong with it

I saw some interview with him where it became pretty apparent that he's calling himself White Iverson, as the greatest to do it that never won a ring (achieved major fame/grammy etc). It made sense when the put it that way...(not that he's anywhere near the greatest)...

Last edited:
You gotta be ******* kidding me with this ol ******** get this **** all the way the **** outta here.

I can't tell if people are actually cosigning thus dude or this just Lil B **** all over again.

Clearly an industry puppet and clown

Glad Charlamagne let him make himself look foolish

Have no idea who this dude even is, but it's always been clear that Charlemagne goes after people who he feels are fakes, bums and/or people he feels can't and won't defend themselves in general. He usually sits back like a good ol boy chump when he knows there's a chance he'll get smacked around like a fool.

Last edited:
Exactly. Wouldn't dare talk crazy to anyone remotely "soft". Cube put Charlamagne in his place a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom