white/"varsity red"/black 2k9's

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

id cop when theres a friend and family 100% off
i'll cop when they throw these in the dumpster out back after collecting dust for a year.

How did they go from the xx3's to these?? No way will i be buying them......................................
frown.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

The look like 14 x 22 Fusions........easy pass........
Throw in the outrigger from the XX + Impax heel and you've got the XXIV/2K9. It's a damn shame when almost all of the product coming out from the brand is a 'Fusion' of sorts.
when you think about it though, all jordan sig shoes are fusions. like 8's have features from the 7's, 11's have features from10's, etc. it's just that now days the sig shoes are just getting crappy and taking too many features from past shoes.

Originally Posted by AtribecalledKICKS

I was just thinking....... Where is the Varsity Red in the shoe?

It isn't any red on these. I believe these are equal in colorway to the Air Jordan 12 taxis, just plain ol' black n' white, and in this case, somegrey thrown in the mix. Me myself, I'm digging these, they look more comfortable than the XX3's imo.

Unless your name is Tinker Hatfield, you shouldn't be designing Air Jordans. I'm disgusted by this garbage. Repulsive. They don't deserve to beworn by Mr. Jordan.

i don't get why they think 190$$ is a good price for some basketball sneakers. granted people collect them and all that, but it used to be when i was inhighschool i wanted the new Jays to ball out in, the price is making that impossible. besides that, i think they are pretty sick looking BASKETBALL shoes, butnot so much to wear jeans with

Back
Top Bottom