Who do you think is the NFL's rookie of the year this year...

offensive rookie of the year: Chris Johnson/ Matt Forte Defensive rookie of the year: Chris Horton Rookie of the year: Matt Ryan

It's Chris Johnson. Hightower is good too, but he reminds me a lot of Robert Edwards for those who remember him his rookie year with the pats.

As of right now, it should be a unanimous selection with Matt Ryan, even with the few rookie tailbacks having good seasons.

Matt Ryan as of right now, CJ and Forte are also capable of winning the award though. Eddie Royal's having a good rookie season too, but I cant see himwinning it.

before the injury who was protecting Ryan & creating those big holes for Turner to run thru
nerd.gif
?

Too early to tell...but to me I think right now it is a tie between Matt Ryan and Chris Johnson with Forte coming in third.

I respect matt forte's grind.

He's doin his work solo. No "thunder & lightning"
He's the everydown RB and protects the passer like a vet

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

2919366798_363b0926b9.jpg
i say my boy Forte. I think he is the most valuable out of all the rookies. I mean Chris Johnson has Lendale with him and the Falcons areprimarily built around the run. This guy IS the Bears offense. He is leading them in both rushing and recieving as a rookie RB.... and we are in first placecause of what hes done.

No thanks to our #!%@%$* defense so far.
indifferent.gif
at making Kerry collinslook like Peyton Manning after shutting down the run the one thing Tennessee does well offensively.

to the thread starter......there isnt an offensive rookie of the year, a defensive rookie of the year AND an all around rookie of the year.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

2919366798_363b0926b9.jpg
i say my boy Forte. I think he is the most valuable out of all the rookies. I mean Chris Johnson has Lendale with him and the Falcons are primarily built around the run. This guy IS the Bears offense. He is leading them in both rushing and recieving as a rookie RB.... and we are in first place cause of what hes done.

No thanks to our #!%@%$* defense so far.
indifferent.gif
at making Kerry collins look like Peyton Manning after shutting down the run the one thing Tennessee does well offensively.

Your really acting like Kyle Orton hasn't had any impact on this team. While I want to say CJ, you have to give it to Matt Ryan so far. This team had 0expectations and they are currently 6-3.

Back
Top Bottom