Who do you want them to put in Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Dante would be ill
pimp.gif

Rival Schools - Batsu, Kyosuke, Hyo, Kurow,
Powerstone - Wang Tang, he's the only one i remember
laugh.gif
Powerstonecharacters would be great for the exaggerated attacks in Marvel Vs Capcom though.
DMC - Dante, Vergil, Nero and all of their weapons
Resident Evil - Leon Kennedy, Nemesis
Megaman - Zero, Protoman
Okami - Amaterasu/Shiranui
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Capcom produced some gundam games so lets throw in some gundams into the brawl
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Marvel: Thor, Deadpool, Bishop, Dark Pheonix, Vulcan, Iron Patriot, Carnage, Human Torch, Silver Surfer.

Sol Badguy, Ky Kisuke, Testament, Jin Kisaragi, Iron Tager, Iori Yagami, Terry Bogard, Geese Howard......
alien.gif
grin.gif
glasses.gif

rights to make games with marvel characters are tied up to activision or some lame company for a long time...marvel 3 is very, very unlikely to come out.

I want every character from both houses....
I don't care how much DLC I have to get. Make it happen.

EDIT: Shocked no one said Black Bolt on the Marvel side.

Originally Posted by Nash

rights to make games with marvel characters are tied up to activision or some lame company for a long time...marvel 3 is very, very unlikely to come out.

It was EA, and they've already let those rights go.

Jim Jones
Aunt Jemima
Pikachu
Jamie Foxx with alternate hairline costumes
Uncle Phil
Steve Francis
Tommy Vercetti
Kandee Lixx
Miranda Cosgrove

pimp.gif

EPIC

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

ah, didn't know that...still, s-kill himself said that mvc3 wasnt any part of the deal between marvel and capcom when they decided to re-release mvc2.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Nash wrote:

ah, didn't know that...still, s-kill himself said that mvc3 wasnt any part of the deal between marvel and capcom when they decided to re-release mvc2.

They re-released 2 in hopes that Marvel will be willing to do a 3, soo...

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

forget about the majority of the capcom characters (street fighter is good).....I'd like to see them make it all marvel.

i kenw you'd be all over this post.

and making it all marvel..eh
sick.gif

cant mess with a classic. plus i like being able to pick ryu,mega man, the rival schools characters and such. streets of rage would be cool. all this and imnot even a big fighting game fan.

Back
Top Bottom