Who else is at work, not doing a got damn thing.

Most days I'm just chilling at work. Few busy days, but mostly I just sit around and look productive.. :smokin

Frontin hard today trying to "look" busy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been at this internship the past two days, doing basically nothing. Best thing is I'm getting paid 10 an hour and 40 hours a week. That's good money fellas

im at work doing the bare minimum... i mean im usually lazy as it is at work but i still try to do set amount of work so it doesnt look so obvious... but this week is different because it looks like my department is caught up with all the work we were behind so that means no more overtime which i need badly... so im doing my work slowly so the work can pile up again and be back to square 1

First time chillin on NT for more than an hour. On the downside I get off work in 8 more hours probably once work picks up again... Thread might as well be called the summer 14 intern page.

I only have 3 shifts left at my job. Today I plan on bringing in some venison steaks and sous vide cooking them and watching TV in the bar.

I'm the opposite well I'm at work now made the first 4 hours shoot by reading that Beyoncé jay z thread checking mturk and other online garbage. I'm trying to break my addiction to my phone tho so I can get more work done smh

I work retail so **** you guys.

looking for something else in my field though. The sooner the better :rolleyes

I'm an intern sooo...... yeah.

Hope this thread can grow
I'm going to try and keep it going.

Let's talk that cash about these folks at our jobs...lol

There is this one girl who is married, but only wears her ring about two-three days a week. We have great convos and she is a little cutie. I never went smack at her, but I think I could.

There is this old Asian lady at work, like forty something, swear she looks like a skinny version of the assistant from Monsters Inc.

One of my bosses is this old white lady, she has to be a hippy, swear she comes to work high.

Let's talk about how I stay picking my nose and farting up a storm in my cubicle with no dambs given. And my cubicle is right next to my manager's office.

Let's talk about how I stay picking my nose and farting up a storm in my cubicle with no dambs given. And my cubicle is right next to my manager's office.
leave your boogers on his door handle lol. stealth laugh.

I work retail so **** you guys.

looking for something else in my field though. The sooner the better :rolleyes

LOL just because you work retail doesn't mean you can't do some hard core slacking.

The stockroom is your friend.

If there's mad people in the stockroom I hit up the bathroom and chill for a good little while

Lol this is me sometimes at work but I actually have mad **** to do on my desk but it can wait! No damns given

I just pretend that I am typing thinking that I am productive but I am just typing text messages through my browser. LOL.

Just been slacking hard lately with this job because there's nothing to do.

anyone else have an online side hustle at work?
smokin.gif
Now this...this is worth discussing. What you talking?

i used to sell sneakers on NT and ISS while at work.... well the only thing i would do is transfer money from my paypal to my bank account, send invoices, respond to my pms, bump my threads and giving tracking info... the rest i did at home which was take pics of the shoes then put the posts up on NT and ISS... made so much bread from doing this but i ran out of shoes to sell :smh:

Back
Top Bottom