Who had this on their computer growing up?

Bonzi_buddy.jpg

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Microsoft word paperclip >
No. One time my computer froze while I was trying to slide the clip over to the corner and then it started popping up all over the screen connected so it looked like it had 100 heads. I was digested and never used the clip again 

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Worst Spyware EVER!
This.
Originally Posted by Antidope

No. One time my computer froze while I was trying to slide the clip over to the corner and then it started popping up all over the screen connected so it looked like it had 100 heads. I was digested and never used the clip again
Damn, the clip straight up ate you?!?!
laugh.gif

You were huh?
Paperclip dude was cool when I was little but then got annoying.
Never seen Purple Gorilla homie before.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

oregontrailscreenshot.png
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever that is you're taling about.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

If you had Organ Trail on floppy at your house you was rich idk what you say
laugh.gif

What kinda games were you playing?
laugh.gif

Oregon trail was definitely a big part of my childhood, only game I had till I got the PS for 5th grade graduation.lol

Back
Top Bottom