WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

Sup NT 12/1999

Now how many people can saythey remember when KVN first started painting kicks, and people flipped!

Inspired me to do my XV, never touched his craftsmanship

Good to see an OG head

And to all you "99-01" heads,

You aint real if you dont know ekin

My original user name been around since 02-03 dont remember exactly. Maybe even 01. But I lost that password a looong time ago. Hell I couldn't even remember my password like a year or so ago which is why I have this new user name. Any way for mods or anyone to look those passwords up or reset passwords if we remember the user name?

I been a member since August of 2005.
But I cant seem to log in with my original SN.
So I started a new one.

Been lurking since 03', but made my first account on March 2004.

My original user name been around since 02-03 dont remember exactly. Maybe even 01. But I lost that password a looong time ago. Hell I couldn't even remember my password like a year or so ago which is why I have this new user name. Any way for mods or anyone to look those passwords up or reset passwords if we remember the user name?

Is this possible? Got my bros username from 01 just can't get the password the one he had written down didn't work..some throwback **** right there

roll.gif

Last edited:
I can't remember my og og name but

-kicktionare
-kicktionbear
-beans and rice
-eranoitkcik
-kicktionair
-beast_mod (this one was banned like in 1 day smh)
-oaxkid

I hate you JRose....

that feel when looking at the banned screen

Last edited:
Checking in. Lurking since 2000--2001.

Hell, I might have fathered some of you all :pimp:

Been a lurker since 2001. Forum was smaller so information was a lot easier to obtain. I had no reason to join. It wasn't up until jb announced the release of the cdp's that the forum went nuts. A lot of confusion ensued in 2007 about the cdp's. I had a couple questions regarding the cdp's that needed answers, so i joined and asked.

I got the blueprint from NikeTalk a few days early.. I was lurking my homie account..

Been around since late 2000. Original username was shoefanatic4ever, but I was on deployment in 06 and got suspended for something (think trying to make a trade in a thread) so I created another. Crazy to see how it's evolved.

pretty sure my OG screen name was registered over 10 years ago

this is my second screen name

would use my original if Method Man would take me out of banned camp

FREE OL WHOADIE BASTARD!

Back
Top Bottom