WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

8+
frown.gif

a bit off topic but
I've met mez 0ne at a class in Hunter
met henz0 for a transaction since he lives in the neighborhood...then a few days later, i bumped into him at the post office lol
and shoxcerebral1 aka KingJay718 who I've talked to on NT for 10 years but never actually met him until this year
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

amazing how time flies lol

Been here for 10 years , had to create a new user name tho because of the switch to yuku
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who am I kiddin , I wish I was here for 10 years
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

a bit off topic but
I've met mez 0ne at a class in Hunter
met henz0 for a transaction since he lives in the neighborhood...then a few days later, i bumped into him at the post office lol
and shoxcerebral1 aka KingJay718 who I've talked to on NT for 10 years but never actually met him until this year
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Don't remind me.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Indeed.  It's been fun though.  I remember simply droppin' you a PM, because you posted a lot and seemed like a cool dude.  Plus who can forget the ghetto post you made?  The Mods had to lock it up because it got way too big.

ive been lurking here since early 2000 maybe even dec 1999 but i joined the day after 9/11/01 so i could post in the huge 9/11 thread

"what was the most ghettoest things you have ever seen?

yeah i remember that post i made.

back then, it was a big accomplishment if your post had multiple pages. But not only did that post have like 50 pages.... it also went on for a month lol

post was very funny tho lol if only there was a way to recover that old post

Originally Posted by staystrong

been on here since 00 forgot my password then lurk around then made a new password in 04 then i forgot that one because my seed was born then made one 2 years ago and ive been on ever since but nt is a part of me been through all the epic moments on nt from smush parker thread big booty threads messed up hairline threads everything yall are like my second fam

Having a baby made you forget your password?
laugh.gif
You blatantly stole my answer from page 1
grin.gif

and let's not forget shammgodnyc1 
laugh.gif
the self-proclaimed most hated man on NT during that era

He was a jerk to people on the board but he was actually cool with me lol

You remember that one summer where he plotted to attack Niketalk and he recruited a few of us to carry out that mission
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

tom tolbert, MarvAlbert Bites backs, Ernie Johnson, Ahmad rashad, etc....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
we were stupid kids back then

that mission was never carried out, so I may as well reveal it to the rest of Niketalk many years later

"it's coming, no !%!%" in his sig lol

been lurking and banned multiple times from as early as i can remember about 2001

harlem shake story , smushcalade , HT beef / getting it crackin posts
laugh.gif
 , irv gotti in the club getting tipsy
roll.gif

eek.gif
 I Didnt know it was a banned to say .....
laugh.gif

Kicksology brought me here in 01, lurked for 2 years and joined in April 03....i should have a lot more posts than I do lol

Definitely grew up on this site, joined in 8th grade and just graduated college 2 weeks ago..

I think ill be a lifer
pimp.gif

shout out to  DAT HARLEM NINJA who had to changed his sn because of the mods
grin.gif
laugh.gif

"FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!"
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom