WHO HAS BEEN ON NT FOR 10 OR MORE YEARS???

laugh.gif
@ people posting in this thread even though they havent been on here 10 years or more like the thread starter ask about 50 50
laugh.gif

Joined 11/20/01 with this SN but I also had my first name which i signed up for in 2000 (AJFreaknut). I was part of the first Kicks mag flood of people when Russ (Slam_ed) shouted out NT with the leak of the Jordan...XVI i believe it was.

checking in, joined 5/19/01. I remember lurking before the XI lows came out and after that release i joined up.  Back then HT was blowing up too. 
laugh.gif

just check my OG name.. looks like i'm 2 months away from my 10 year anniversary..

327571034.png

oh yea.. can i have my name back
laugh.gif

Joined 7/5/01, seems like yesterday. Time flies.....I remember joining at work LOL, used to be on the internet all the time at my last job.

Ive actuallt been a member of NikeTalk since 1995 when the first retros released.

Check my join date. does anyone recall memeber "Willliam Rivera 3"

He rocks

I'm pretty sure I was one of the first few NIKE campus employees on NT.  Here are a few memories that stand out:

- Jersey Joe calling me at work to say he posted pictures of the AJ XVII weartest samples.
eek.gif

- A product tester almost giving his SHOX VC weartest samples to Doug Christie (an adidas athlete) to wear on TV.
mad.gif

- Harassing an Alex Wang in NIKE Tennis REPEATEDLY because I thought he was Retrokid.
roll.gif

- Getting my copy of SLAM KICKS # 1 signed by Aaron Cooper, Eric Avar, and Tinker Hatfield.   
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Ive actuallt been a member of NikeTalk since 1995 when the first retros released.

Check my join date. does anyone recall memeber "Willliam Rivera 3"

He rocks
Say wha? 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

i still remember when we would have NT aim chats and we, as a group, would talk about the operation like it was some serious business 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

him and eMbrawler and a few others lol

and don't forget that nonsense that was going on in HT back then also

I remember you did your own version of "Hit 'em up" calling out random nt'ers including me and a few others lol smh

don't forget your love interest La Femme Jordan
roll.gif
Spoiler [+]
187078_35404765_8348006_n.jpg

I remember when you read that she lost her virginity, you were crushed
laugh.gif
...and then you thought henz0 and her were going out because of the summit pic they took.

funny times

roll.gif
 La Femme Jordan.  She was a freak.  She used to tell me how her bf would give her pearl necklaces and facials daily.

Whatever happened to eMBrawler?
LOL... I miss y'all +*$%*$!  I'm still here posting under this other name.  Way more mature now, and I'm probably more focused on my paper chase than shoes or maybe girls here and there. 
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Those AIM chats were special, because all the NYC heads would be in there.  We would plan those things like a game-winning play or something.  And I'm glad I didn't know La Femme Jordan was a jump when I was younger...  Around the time the XVII's and XVIII's were dropping she was my sneaker crush.
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

I really wonder where OrindaHoops and the other NorCal heads are at.  I remember him posting about how mad he was when his stepson hooped in his Retro XIs, if I'm not mistaken.

its been about 10 years for me. had my other sn, tho. was a soph in hs back then when i discovered this site.

I joined around 11.5.2003.... So not quite 10 years yet..... Yall know what that date is?? Kinda funny now.

Testing. 
EDIT. Nevermind. my OG SN allpatentleather will never be re-instated. SMH

I'll never for get me acidently finding this site when I was in Palo Alto visiting my uncle sometime around 2000. When we religiously waited on Ekin702 to drop all the info on the new nike releases, and Methamphibian with all those hot customs. I've been lurking for awhile lol

I have absolutely no idea what my first screen name was back in 2001 but I remember spamming general and the Nike section asking about kufi's 
laugh.gif

Didn't realize it had been 10 years already
eek.gif
  And where the hell is Cara and her sweater puppies?

Back
Top Bottom