Who Has It Harder: Black Men or Black Women?

Who Has It Harder

• Black Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black Women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would say black women but women have it the worse in general. The system is rigged to screw women over wth Family Court being the worse. They are designed to strip fathers away and turn them into dollar signs. Essentially creating dependent women.

Black women face the same hurdles as white women and the added hurdle of being black. If their name is La.....anything its a rap.

Lets take the Blac Youngsta situation from a few days ago as an example.

These ****** cant stand the fact that a ***** like Blac Youngsta is getting money. I dont listen to his ignorant *** music but i will not hate on his hustle.They hate it to the point that they want to go to whatever valet section this is at and SIT in his car while simultaneously hating on him.

This ***** hollered out. "Yeah Im in Blac Youngsta's ****. Tell that ***** I'll take his junt mane"
the other ***** said, "That boy got that Aston Martin, On Hoover he on that *****, *****(referring to the mf sitting on BY's car) This Hoover over here *****. On a Aston Martin *****, yeah *****, real talk."
So these ***** wanna hate but at the same time are excited to even be in close proximity to an Aston Martin.
Like what is real talk about you and your ignorant *** ****** sitting on another man's Supercar while hating on him? How TF is that real talk?

Like how are you gonna be disrespectful to another black man while trying to look cool sitting in HIS car.
What part of the game is this? Back to the point.

The difference between the times of the Civil Rights movement and now is that back then black people knew and understood that they were all in it together. Fighting for the same goal, on one accord, together in solidarity. But today a ***** would rather sit in your car and ridicule you than support you in any way. So we gotta support each other. Cant be worried about whose struggle is "worse".

Bkack youngsta got car jacked? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man white women dont face serious hurdles lol... America is their oyster..truth be told America is probably the best country for a woman to live in...they have wayyyyy more freedoms here than alot of countries

Man white women dont face serious hurdles lol... America is their oyster..truth be told America is probably the best country for a woman to live in...they have wayyyyy more freedoms here than alot of countries
laugh.gif
  at black women face same hurdles as white women

White women are the most protected group in America.

Exactly, man I'm on the verge of losing my so called "struggle camaro" due to months of unemployment and I have a daughter. Every Interview I'm qualified for I get denied because I'm black and bigger than the hiring manager. But they will hire a female because of her firm backside and she's more controllable. Name one white person who has to live like this. I have a small business, and its a beautiful struggle but this society isn't meant for the black man because we are the real chosen people so everybody discriminates on us throughout the world. But in due time the tail shall become the head, and the head shall be last. The end is near for the beast and he isn't going out without a fight. i.e. unjust killings. But I fight until the end so I'm ready for whatever! 

Depends, black women that look like Meagan Good have it easier, black women that look like gabourey sidibe have it harder

This isn' t the oppression Olympics or anything but Black women have to face both racism and sexism. Us men are fortunate enough to not be sexualized so much on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom