who here has a in between shoe size?

try being in between 13 and 14. not even a half size to help out. my shoes are alwayss too big or too small

try being in between 13 and 14. not even a half size to help out. my shoes are alwayss too big or too small

Originally Posted by biff lawson

13 is too small with some stuff and 14 is way to big it sucks!

SON!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I possibly am.

My left foot is like a half size bigger than my right. %$*% is mad frustrating.
Lol wut?
Pics 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

I possibly am.

My left foot is like a half size bigger than my right. %$*% is mad frustrating.
Lol wut?
Pics 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

i always wear anything from a 10-11 depends on the shoe
which is ridiculous i mean cmon a 10 should be a universal size a 10 in addidas should be the exact same size as a 10 in nikes

i always wear anything from a 10-11 depends on the shoe
which is ridiculous i mean cmon a 10 should be a universal size a 10 in addidas should be the exact same size as a 10 in nikes

Im with biff,Im in between a 13 and 14,jordans dunks and forces im a 13,air maxes I need a 13.5 but nike doesnt really produce that size in air maxes so no maxes for me,nike basketball shoes with sockliners im a 13.5,and in adidas I have to have a 13.5 which isnt that easy to find.I only buy size 14's when I have to have em and a 13 is just way too small. NIKE PLEASE START MAKIN AIR MAXES IN A 13.5!!!!!!PLEASE!!!

Im with biff,Im in between a 13 and 14,jordans dunks and forces im a 13,air maxes I need a 13.5 but nike doesnt really produce that size in air maxes so no maxes for me,nike basketball shoes with sockliners im a 13.5,and in adidas I have to have a 13.5 which isnt that easy to find.I only buy size 14's when I have to have em and a 13 is just way too small. NIKE PLEASE START MAKIN AIR MAXES IN A 13.5!!!!!!PLEASE!!!

I wear an 10.5-12 depending on the shoe.
12 in air max 95s
11-11.5 in jordans
Dress shoes are all over the place depending on the sizing. I bought some ferragamos where the 10.5 fit perfectly length wise but it was a little tight so I'm just going to stretch them out.

Back
Top Bottom