Who here makes 6 figures? Vol. 2016 edition

found out yesterday my girl getting 120k :lol:

works for a large consulting firm. Its funny cause she only had 1.5 years of experience before she got this job.

I'm at 80k doing a IT Consulting doing much more technical and taxing job. Gotta work smarter lol.

we live in Atlanta. oh yeah, shes 24 :smh:

Does she pay for the dates?

Yes sir that's still the plan . I got a few more years to do this so I'm going to school to get up my education before I start

140k energy sector
2 weeks on 1 week off
Single with no kids, 31 years old so Uncle Sam is eating off of me.

Nice work...i hope you have property, your own house at the minimum, but hopefully more than that. Maxing out 401k for the whole 17.5 or whatever it is now, and your roth ira...uncle Sam may be eating off you but he gives you ways to offset it

Nice work...i hope you have property, your own house at the minimum, but hopefully more than that. Maxing out 401k for the whole 17.5 or whatever it is now, and your roth ira...uncle Sam may be eating off you but he gives you ways to offset it

No property but I have my own house. Got money in the 401k . No debt or anything just gotta do a better job at saving . I spend no money while at work but on my week off eating out everyday, going out almost everyday and buying stuff just cause I can see some bad habits that I just stopped doing at the beginning of this year . After taxes and everything out my check I bring home around 6700 a month but after bills I have 4K roughly to do what ever with .

Process Engineer, Houston, Girlfriend who I plan on settling down with...105k...im all the way good out here with this company and how they are all about work/life balance

Man i knew i should have took my *** to college. specially wit all the jobs out here in houston. Been lookin for about a year but cant find anything.

No property but I have my own house. Got money in the 401k . No debt or anything just gotta do a better job at saving . I spend no money while at work but on my week off eating out everyday, going out almost everyday and buying stuff just cause I can see some bad habits that I just stopped doing at the beginning of this year . After taxes and everything out my check I bring home around 6700 a month but after bills I have 4K roughly to do what ever with .

found out yesterday my girl getting 120k :lol:

works for a large consulting firm. Its funny cause she only had 1.5 years of experience before she got this job.

I'm at 80k doing a IT Consulting doing much more technical and taxing job. Gotta work smarter lol.

we live in Atlanta. oh yeah, shes 24 :smh:

200k household income in Atl?

You seem golden bruh.

I'd be mad comfortable with a 150k household income. It's all about having a savings / budget plan + a mindset that will create extra stream of revenues (either through rental or investment in blue chip / mutual funds... Etc.)

found out yesterday my girl getting 120k
laugh.gif

we live in Atlanta. oh yeah, shes 24
mean.gif
Aye. What you really mean is you found out yesterday y'all actually getting 200k 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Man i knew i should have took my *** to college. specially wit all the jobs out here in houston. Been lookin for about a year but cant find anything.
You know how the IT sector is looking out there fam? Living in the Midwest with the desire to move further towards the West Coast.

It's buns where im at.

8)

I want a change of pace.

I want to get into HR. Anyone make a good living doing this?

This thread is a wake up call

My *** can get fly and buy food........

NT bankin out here

Once you land something in Houston you gonna be real good. Man that college **** comes with the good and bad but I def wouldn't have went if I didn't do engineering with how people have their own businesses nowadays. What's your background in?

You know how the IT sector is looking out there fam? Living in the Midwest with the desire to move further towards the West Coast.

It's buns where im at.

Its boomin from what i hear and see, austin supposed to be better.

Once you land something in Houston you gonna be real good. Man that college **** comes with the good and bad but I def wouldn't have went if I didn't do engineering with how people have their own businesses nowadays. What's your background in?

Construction.......and currently logistics for the past 6 yrs

Info on job / comparable companies that pay $240 to a person with less than 5 years experience and working a low stress job like IT.

Not saying you're lying. Just wondering.

I have a ged and only went to a couple semesters at a cc and have made over 6 figures the last 4 years. Started out selling gas and electric door to door and moved up the ladder and now own a marketing company selling gas and electric still but getting a bigger piece of the pie. There's plenty of opportunity out there people just lack determination and commitment straight up

I have a lengthy not so great background and it was very hard to find a job. Once I did I got to it and made it up to management. not at 6 figures but Im headed in the right direction, over half way there. If your good at what you do alot of places will overlook the background or lack of schooling as long as you can produce at a high level at least around here.

Back
Top Bottom