Who here uses a case for their iPhone?

After dropping my iPhone screen first onto my hardwood floor, the screen shattered. I had to go to Apple to get a replacement, luckily they gave me asubsidized price even though I was out of warranty. I used to have a generic silicone case and screen guard on, but that didn't seem to prevent my screenfrom shattering. Now that I got my new phone, I'm contemplating whether or not I should get another (better) case or just leave it the way it is. The phoneis so damn sexy without anything on but I'd hate to mess it up again. Anyone not using a case and having their phone hold up fine? If not, what casey'all rockin?

with the iphone bein the greatest phone in the world, im amazed it didnt hover right back into your pocket

with that bein said, they sell hardcases for iphones, i would invest in one if i were you. If the iphone falls on an angle, its a wrap cause thats screensgonna shatter.

incase slider, best case out there

my iphone is protected, but i am about to switch to thinner cases

such as incase snap, looking for a similar case since the snap sucks

Its funny how some people will not invest $20 for a good case to protect their phones, not just an iphone but overrall.

they sell hardcases for iphones, i would invest in one if i were you. If the iphone falls on an angle, its a wrap cause thats screens gonna shatter.

incase slider! dropped my 3gs on the marble ground, now there's a little crack on the case but 0 damage to the phone. worth the $35.

I have a case made by incipio(?) and it has a soft rubber case and then a hard shell around that. works wonders and isn't bulky at all
pimp.gif

I had a rubber incase and when I took it out, it had tons of scratches on it somehow. Now I just don't care for my iPhone cosmetically.....but it is beatto death and still works like a charm.

Speck Candy Shell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dropped my phone soo many times and the half inch lip on the front has taken all the damage/shock
Leaves no scratches like the slider, but you have to clean the inside of the case weekly
Can be bought at the apple store ($34.99?)

got bodyguardz installed for my iphone, no case needed. dropped it a few times too.

Got me a cheap lil' 20$ case by case mate, leather. holding up very well, but haven't dropped mines yet either...

I bought two plastic cases for my iphone and they are holding up very well. The great thing about these cases I spent just over 3 dollars on both! Check outthe website monoprice.com. Trust me its legit! I also, buy my hdmi cables from here for less than 5 dollars.. this website is amazing, i don't mean to blowit up but its really reliable haha

I've had 3 since I got my iphone - which was at the end of September I think.

I got a silicon one right at the beginning but I found it made it hard to get it out of my pocket and got covered in fluff if you had a tissue in the samepocket. I got a cheap clear plastic one but I dropped that and the case shattered - no damage to the phone but it was too brittle.

Now I have something in between - it's rubbery plastic about 2mm thick that gives decent protection without being hard. It was about $12 at one of thoseplaces at the mall. I would like something a little better but it does for now - kind of a weird color - like a dull translucent bronze.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Its funny how some people will not invest $20 for a good case to protect their phones, not just an iphone but overrall.

Yeah I've never had a case for my phones. Never had an expensive phone though either. Wear & tear adds character
pimp.gif

i've hated every case i've had for my iphone, and i've tried probably 5 now. just be careful with your phone. i've dropped mine countless timesand the screen hasn't broken. on my old one i dropped it from ear height (~6') onto tile and the screen didn't break.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i've hated every case i've had for my iphone, and i've tried probably 5 now. just be careful with your phone. i've dropped mine countless times and the screen hasn't broken. on my old one i dropped it from ear height (~6') onto tile and the screen didn't break.
I'm not sure you're a good example of being careful - it you've dropped it countless times and it's okay then you're justlucky.

I still want mine in a case - plus the rubber of the case makes it less likely that you throw it across the room when you take it out of your pocket - justeasier to hold on to it.

Originally Posted by air max 87

with the iphone bein the greatest phone in the world, im amazed it didnt hover right back into your pocket
I had a visual and it made me
laugh.gif

belkin rubber case then put the iphone in a Louie V slide case. thats what im using

Back
Top Bottom