Who is actually going to Purchase Joe Budden's Album Tuesday???

how could i call him my favorite hip hop artist and not cop???
better yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how can i call myself a true hip hop fan and not cop???

I coulda swore it was pushed back to Feb. Either yall aint get the memo or I was misinformed. Either way, I'll support Joey, whoever sleepin on him must beLil Wayne fans
eyes.gif

"I tried to take the average rap fan, show em !%%. But if they closed minded, who am I to open it?" - Joe Budden

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Padded Room is in February.

I expect MM4 sometime in between.

From the same rapper who took how many years to release MM3? Theres no way

the 1 year between 2 and 3?

That was not a long wait, considering both were album material.

Halfway House is done...Padded room is done...

MM has always been released in the end of December..

just puttin it out there...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I thought his career ended after Pump it up?

Dudes still checking on Buddens lol. Internet/message board fanbase = you better have a real career cuz rap aint gonna pay for it

i actually liked that album

I dont really like JOe BUdden but I'll probably check it, although I'd be surprised if he wouldnt delay it a bit.

somebody need to tell Joe to throw in rar. file of his girl dancin in a thong along with the album to boost sales. if she a ride or die broad she would makethat happen for em.

Nah, it was 2 years between 2 and 3

And look, if he releases this, then Padded room, thats 2 albums in like a 4 month period

yaeh it was 2...but still saying, that's what most artists are doing nowadays anyway..

what's kiss on like 5 years between albums?

I want him to sign his Def Jam album. thats about it.
and if anyone can get me his freestyle over oochie wally, I'd appreciate it. def lost it.

Originally Posted by pay jape

hell no...

his albums suck...

when is mood music 4 coming out?

lol he has only had 1 album and it was actually pretty decent...but as for this....this is not an album it is a mixtape, his album doesnt drop until feb. butim coppin regardless...top 3 in the game as of right now...everyone should be supporting if youre a hip hop fan

If Jay were to drop an album on itunes, I wouldn't pay for that +%*@. Like Ima pay $1.50 for a bottle of water out the machine when there's a watercooler right next to it.

Buyin' tangible CDs makes sense, but who really pays to download? $$%! Ima get a thankyou card in my email or some +%*@? Joey do ur thing, but I'mgood...

Back
Top Bottom