And I guess girls can't post in the S&T. That makes Kneesh and Jawny dudes too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That wouldn't be too far fetched[/color]
smh.gif
you just could resist

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i'm mad confused...

does Mr P hang with dude in real life? if so, why is he going so hard at his boy in the internet?
I know son...shake up with him every time I see him. He's good people.

When I met him right before school started, I was like..."Yooo! You're on Niketalk?!" He looked at me like...what the hell is a NT? I even triedto explain it to him and he still looked at me crazy so I said !!%% it. Maybe he was just playing dumb...

But...I've talked to dude numerous times about certain things on campus that he may be interested in. Him and his boys always hanging with us (Alphas)before parties and what not.

The red flag automatically went up when OP in here talking about wolfing it now when dude JUST got a haircut. Then...going to say he got strep and hasn'tate since Sunday when dude was smashing on food in the cafeteria Monday. Then...talking about he play ball and all this nonsense...
roll.gif
eyes.gif
Dude can't even tell me where he simply was Friday night.

I'm still waiting on my PM.
nerd.gif
Stop lyin', duke.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

i'm mad confused...

does Mr P hang with dude in real life? if so, why is he going so hard at his boy in the internet?

When I met him right before school started, I was like..."Yooo! You're on Niketalk?!" He looked at me like...what the hell is a NT? I even tried to explain it to him and he still looked at me crazy so I said !!%% it. Maybe he was just playing dumb...

But...I've talked to dude numerous times about certain things on campus that he may be interested in. Him and his boys always hanging with us (Alphas) before parties and what not.

The red flag automatically went up when OP in here talking about wolfing it now when dude JUST got a haircut. Then...going to say he got strep and hasn't ate since Sunday when dude was smashing on food in the cafeteria Monday. Then...talking about he play ball and all this nonsense...
roll.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
Stop lyin', duke.
damn
smh.gif
smh.gif
how much of a lame do you have to be to steal someone else's identity on the internet

what i think is that P chilled with this dude on friday night and is testing "kis open doors" to see if he knows where...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

i'm mad confused...

When I met him right before school started, I was like..."Yooo! You're on Niketalk?!" He looked at me like...what the hell is a NT? I even tried to explain it to him and he still looked at me crazy so I said !!%% it. Maybe he was just playing dumb...

But...I've talked to dude numerous times about certain things on campus that he may be interested in. Him and his boys always hanging with us (Alphas) before parties and what not.

The red flag automatically went up when OP in here talking about wolfing it now when dude JUST got a haircut. Then...going to say he got strep and hasn't ate since Sunday when dude was smashing on food in the cafeteria Monday. Then...talking about he play ball and all this nonsense...
roll.gif
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
Stop lyin', duke.
2075m6q.png

so this guys has been living a lie this whole time?

eek.gif

this guys went through multiple screen names pretending to be another man.

what part of the game is that?
smh.gif

so that means Soleforeal must be him too.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Kis Open Doors

What iPod? That was DRO not me son
laugh.gif

And I guess girls can't post in the S&T. That makes Kneesh and Jawny dudes too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Well..

There are a few females on here that have vast knowledge of things you think only a male would know If you read the post without looking at the sn you wouldswear a dude was posting
nerd.gif

so hold up, this whole time dude been pretending with like 20 diff sns? how about the broad that was his ex, she pretending too?

Originally Posted by oidreez

damn P goin in on dude.
laugh.gif
I thought that was chitownlegend

that is chitownlegend.

he's not the guy in the pictures.

MisterP knows the guy in the pictures in real life and he's never even heard of NT.

chitownlegend/kis open doors/ (or whatever other screen name he has used in the past) has been using this guys pictures.

Mister P,

Am I understanding this correctly?

laugh.gif
this %++# is confusing.

Back
Top Bottom